Twitter: Muhammad Wilkerson Cut

dagreat1_87

Reaction score
I'm honestly shocked we haven't seen any tweets showing our interest...only for Fisher or broaddus to respond "they are interested at the right price"

Reactions: BAT

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
I've tried Wilkerson razors before. They seem to dull faster than Gillette and I can't image a Wilkerson blade staying sharp for 28 years. Can we find a Gillette somewhere in FA?

Last edited:

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
3-4 SEe rarely transfer as 4-3 DT's though.

That's quite the blanket statement. 3-4 DEs (5 techs) transition to 4-3 DTs (3 techs) all the time, where does the "rarely transfer" stuff come from? Irving was a 3-4 DE who moved to 4-3 DT. Justin Smith was a good 4-3 DE who became a pro bowler at 3-4 DE.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
That's quite the blanket statement. 3-4 DEs (5 techs) transition to 4-3 DTs (3 techs) all the time, where does the "rarely transfer" stuff come from? Irving was a 3-4 DE who moved to 4-3 DT. Justin Smith was a good 4-3 DE who became a pro bowler at 3-4 DE.
Justin Smith has been out the league for years lol. That's not the best example. Show me the guy who was a 3-4 DE and made the pro bowl under that then had a down year and went to another team and change positions and did it well. Because I don't know if any but maybe you do?

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Let's see, he got $53 million guaranteed in a new deal in 2016 then was deactivated for parts of 2017 for violating team rules and missing meetings only to be released in 2018. :facepalm:
He's done working for a living........

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I've tried Wilkerson razors before. They seem to dull faster than Gillette and I can't image a Wilkerson blade staying sharp for 28 years. Can we find a Gillette somewhere in FA?
Hold on, I have used a safety razor for over a decade and a half. Best thing I ever did. My blades have always been Astra. Give them a go.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
Justin Smith has been out the league for years lol. That's not the best example. Show me the guy who was a 3-4 DE and made the pro bowl under that then had a down year and went to another team and change positions and did it well. Because I don't know if any but maybe you do?

Are you seriously going to try to support your lame "rarely transfer" argument??? These transitions are common place in the NFL but now you want to deviate and skew the comment by adding "pro bowl" to prove a point that you just completely whiffed on??

Where the heck were you in the last 5 years??? Just look at the Cowboys transition from Wade's 3-4 to the recent 4-3. Ratliff played 3-4 DL and 4-3 DT. So did Jason Hatcher (who became a pro bowler as 4-3 DT). Aaron Donald was 4-3 DT and still going to pro bowls as DL in Wade's 3-4. You do know that Fletcher Cox played both 4-3 and 3-4 DL too right?? Yes, he is a pro bowler. Malik Jackson was on best D when he won a ring in Denver as 3-4 DE and is now playing on the best D as 4-3 DT in Jax. Marcel Dareus played 3-4 D in Buffalo but now plays 3-4 DL in Jax. Cullen Jenkins went from 3-4 DE in GB to 4-3 DT with Giants. Dontari Poe also excelled in 3-4 AND 4-3.

Should I keep doing the work for you? Google is your friend.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Are you seriously going to try to support your lame "rarely transfer" argument??? These transitions are common place in the NFL but now you want to deviate and skew the comment by adding "pro bowl" to prove a point that you just completely whiffed on??

Where the heck were you in the last 5 years??? Just look at the Cowboys transition from Wade's 3-4 to the recent 4-3. Ratliff played 3-4 DL and 4-3 DT. So did Jason Hatcher (who became a pro bowler as 4-3 DT). Aaron Donald was 4-3 DT and still going to pro bowls as DL in Wade's 3-4. You do know that Fletcher Cox played both 4-3 and 3-4 DL too right?? Yes, he is a pro bowler. Malik Jackson was on best D when he won a ring in Denver as 3-4 DE and is now playing on the best D as 4-3 DT in Jax. Marcel Dareus played 3-4 D in Buffalo but now plays 3-4 DL in Jax. Cullen Jenkins went from 3-4 DE in GB to 4-3 DT with Giants. Dontari Poe also excelled in 3-4 AND 4-3.

Should I keep doing the work for you? Google is your friend.

You can call my point whatever you want to. Just because you didn't understand it is a reflection on your comprehension skills not mine. This is a thread about Muhammed Wilkerson.....a guy who's best years are behind him and got the money and quit. But he is suppose to change positions and actually get better. I asked for you to give me an example of a guy like that and you still haven't. So I guess the answer is no one?

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
You can call my point whatever you want to. Just because you didn't understand it is a reflection on your comprehension skills not mine. This is a thread about Muhammed Wilkerson.....a guy who's best years are behind him and got the money and quit. But he is suppose to change positions and actually get better. I asked for you to give me an example of a guy like that and you still haven't. So I guess the answer is no one?

LOL. I just gave you a half dozen examples of players who can "transfer" from a 3-4 DL to 4-3 DL with success. And this transition happens quite frequently in the NFL, "rarely" is a complete distortion (calling it an exaggeration would be too generous).