Must win preseason game coming up

lkelly

Reaction score
The only must win preseason game is the Ravens' next one.

blueblood70

Reaction score
this didnt age wells..

tenor.gif

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Since the nfls inception only the 1982 Washington Commanders have gone winless in the preseason and still won the auperbowl

the 1990 bills and 2000 giants also went winless but lost in the Super Bowl

I guess next Sunday against the Jags is a must win???

(I’m clearly having a little fun with this one….but in all seriousness it is a trend to make note of….good teams win at least a little in the preseason it appears). Can’t wait for the real thing!!
There has never been a "must win preseason game" in the history of the NFL, but some folks will take your post seriously. :muttley:

We are doomed. :laugh:

DFWJC

Reaction score
Since the nfls inception only the 1982 Washington Commanders have gone winless in the preseason and still won the auperbowl

(I’m clearly having a little fun with this one….but in all seriousness it is a trend to make note of….good teams win at least a little in the preseason it appears). Can’t wait for the real thing!!
I assumed this was spoof…..but after reading, I think you might be serious
:omg::lmao:

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score

Super Bowl its two words and it's certainly not spelled, "auperbowl". Winning a preseason game is not a prerequisite.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score

No it’s not.

DanA

Reaction score
Have we been leading all games before DiNucci steps in under Center?

starfan1

Reaction score
Some folks seem like they are wound to tight. Can’t joke can’t misspell words lol!