My 5 Sleepers at WR

Pass2Run

Reaction score
This. Palmer is one of my pet cats. I think he turns out to be one of the better WRs from this years draft.
Palmer is higher up as far as expected draft position.

These are guys I can see going in the later rounds.

RandyOh

Reaction score
Palmer is higher up as far as expected draft position.

These are guys I can see going in the later rounds.
Palmer may sneak into the top 100, but at the moment I have see him going somewhere in the 4th round.

Silverz1972

Reaction score
I like kayshawn boutte in the 3-4 round. He doesn’t have the measureavle but i think he can just play.

calicowboy54

Reaction score
So, we're all talking about rounds 1-2, maybe 3.

Let's talk about guys in rounds 4-7 at WR.

Xavier Hutchison, Iowa St.

Has good size, decent size hands, and very average speed. Could turn it up in the NFL, though.

Jalen Moreno-Cropper, Fresno State

Cropper has the type of game that could be effective in his first year, but it's most likely that his best football days are ahead of him.

Derius Davis, TCU
Small, short, and really fast. A guy like Davis could actually be what many envision Turpin to be, imo.

He can obviously return, but I'd say he might end up being a decent receiver, with an all-pro ceiling.

Dantay Demus, Jr., Maryland

Demus has the body type and athleticism of some of the greats. Reminds me a little of Julio Jones.

Tre Tucker, Cincinatti

Scott is the WR everyone talks about in Dallas, but Tre Tucker also has something he could bring. Obviously, a slot guy. But he should be worth a look in the later rounds for some team.

I would like Xavier Hutchison, Iowa St he's been productive he's able to box out people go up for high balls. His RR is suspect as well his release but big bodying someone to get the ball is his game.

with the way CBs are getting bigger i think we need to start thinking about smaller shiftier guys that used to be running backs to combat those bigger CBs.

exciter

Reaction score
I like kayshawn boutte in the 3-4 round. He doesn’t have the measureavle but i think he can just play.
He really **** his pants here at LSU this year. Don’t think I’ve ever heard as much vitriol from the fan base here centered on a player. 4th or 5th maybe, but I’d prefer to steer clear!

Silverz1972

Reaction score
He really **** his pants here at LSU this year. Don’t think I’ve ever heard as much vitriol from the fan base here centered on a player. 4th or 5th maybe, but I’d prefer to steer clear!
That’s why he will come cheap. At somd ooint he was loki g like a 1st rounder. Think just bad wb play at lsu.

exciter

Reaction score
That’s why he will come cheap. At somd ooint he was loki g like a 1st rounder. Think just bad wb play at lsu.
They were expecting a Chase esq type season. They got a bunch of lackadaisical lazy route running, drops and overall disinterest. His ypc was off 5 yards from his freshman season. Not sure I’d bother as an UDFA!

warroom

Reaction score
So, we're all talking about rounds 1-2, maybe 3.

Let's talk about guys in rounds 4-7 at WR.

Xavier Hutchison, Iowa St.

Has good size, decent size hands, and very average speed. Could turn it up in the NFL, though.

Jalen Moreno-Cropper, Fresno State

Cropper has the type of game that could be effective in his first year, but it's most likely that his best football days are ahead of him.

Derius Davis, TCU
Small, short, and really fast. A guy like Davis could actually be what many envision Turpin to be, imo.

He can obviously return, but I'd say he might end up being a decent receiver, with an all-pro ceiling.

Dantay Demus, Jr., Maryland

Demus has the body type and athleticism of some of the greats. Reminds me a little of Julio Jones.

Tre Tucker, Cincinatti

Scott is the WR everyone talks about in Dallas, but Tre Tucker also has something he could bring. Obviously, a slot guy. But he should be worth a look in the later rounds for some team.

Justin Marshall
Buffalo WR Justin Marshall timed 4.41 forty with 38” vertical jump.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Kri6SK5CR4

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Another Day 3 prospect that’s an Uber athlete but raw receiver is Bryce-Ford Wheaton. Reminds me of Chase Claypool.