My appetite has been whetted: I want this to happen

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
After the Eagles loss to the 49ers, the NFCE has now become close. If we win out and the Eagles lose both to us and to one more team, we're NFC East champs. Man, I would love that. Okay, it goes further. The Eagles still get a wildcard spot in the playoffs. They upset the 49ers and end up playing the Cowboys in the NFC Championship. The Cowboys trounce them. We're leading the Eagles 80 to nothing with 10 seconds left. It's 4th down, and a 67-yard field goal is possible. So we let him kick it! Aubrey gets the field goal record in the Super Bowl, and it's 3 more points to humiliate the Eagles with.

After the game, they interview the upset Eagles fans. They say:
"Waaahhh. We deserved this loss. We Eagles fans tend to be terrible people. This is karma getting us back."
"I was one of the jerks who booed when Donovan McNabb was drafted. That was a dirtbag thing to do. Now I'm hurting over this humiliating loss, and I totally deserve every bit of it for being such a scumbag."
"It's obvious that God hates us. He has good reason to. We're a bunch of trashy dregs of society. We've never had any sportsmanship, and we harass the fans of other teams in our stadium. That makes us filthy, evil sinners, and God is going to send us to hell where we deserve to go."
"I must confess. I was one of the trashy goons who cheered when Michael Irvin got his career-ending injury and didn't know if he would ever walk again. That was a scummy and disgusting thing to do. Now karma has come back to me. I totally deserve this awful loss for acting like such a goonie bird. The Devil is probably going to shove a red-hot stove poker up my bum, and that's exactly what I deserve for being a piece o' crap E-Goons fan."
"Here's my bag of batteries. Come help me throw them at people. I'm a piece of crap who assaults people, but what do you expect from an Eagles fan? We're proud of having no sportsmanship."

Then the next season, the Eagles go 0 and 17.

Let's have this happen. I really want it to happen. It would be wonderful.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
After the Eagles loss to the 49ers, the NFCE has now become close. If we win out and the Eagles lose both to us and to one more team, we're NFC East champs. Man, I would love that. Okay, it goes further. The Eagles still get a wildcard spot in the playoffs. They upset the 49ers and end up playing the Cowboys in the NFC Championship. The Cowboys trounce them. We're leading the Eagles 80 to nothing with 10 seconds left. It's 4th down, and a 67-yard field goal is possible. So we let him kick it! Aubrey gets the field goal record in the Super Bowl, and it's 3 more points to humiliate the Eagles with.

"Waaahhh. We deserved this loss. We Eagles fans tend to be terrible people. This is karma getting us back."
"I was one of the jerks who booed when Donovan McNabb was drafted. That was a dirtbag thing to do. Now I'm hurting over this humiliating loss, and I totally deserve every bit of it for being such a scumbag."
"It's obvious that God hates us. He has good reason to. We're a bunch of trashy dregs of society. We've never had any sportsmanship, and we harass the fans of other teams in our stadium. That makes us filthy, evil sinners, and God is going to send us to hell where we deserve to go."
"I must confess. I was one of the trashy goons who cheered when Michael Irvin got his career-ending injury and didn't know if he would ever walk again. That was a scummy and disgusting thing to do. Now karma has come back to me. I totally deserve this awful loss for acting like such a goonie bird. The Devil is probably going to shove a red-hot stove poker up my bum, and that's exactly what I deserve for being a piece o' crap E-Goons fan."
"Here's my bag of batteries. Come help me throw them at people. I'm a piece of crap who assaults people, but what do you expect from an Eagles fan? We're proud of having no sportsmanship."

This hate will eat you up from the inside sooner than later.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I don’t think we are winning out anyway. Buffalo, Detroit, and Miami!?!
I don’t see us winning out either. We haven’t been the same team on the road and those games against Buffalo and Miami are going to be very difficult.

Roland

Reaction score
OP, we can all dream. Love the enthusiasm. Don't see us winning out. I thought that start of season we could go 12-5 and seems realistic now.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I hope the Cowboys don't see it the way you guys do. If we don't beat those other teams, then winning Sunday night means nothing more than handing the Eagles a second consecutive loss. On second thought, that would be quite pleasing, in and of itself.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
Responding negatively to a poster predicting Cowboy success and Eagle failure.

Weird.
Responding negatively to an absolute weirdo post that's longer than War and Peace.

Go read the Score Prediction thread . Where 200 posts predict our Cowboys to win..... See any negative posts from me there? Nope.

I think we win by 3 as well. Possibly...by 3.5

What do you think of those apples?

lkelly

Reaction score
4ecbd0de-5881-4826-ae31-565e01b85118_text.gif

ESisback

Reaction score

Kinda angry?

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
Responding negatively to an absolute weirdo post that's longer than War and Peace.

Go read the Score Prediction thread . Where 200 posts predict our Cowboys to win..... See any negative posts from me there? Nope.

I think we win by 3 as well. Possibly...by 3.5

What do you think of those apples?
Apples in which a Cowboys fan responds negatively to a post hoping for Cowboys success will always be weird.

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score

plausible-470086_1280.png

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score

Ummm, wake up you are not on fantasy island!
Lol
Hope we win btw