My appetite has been whetted: I want this to happen

Darthkuriboh

Reaction score
After the Eagles loss to the 49ers, the NFCE has now become close. If we win out and the Eagles lose both to us and to one more team, we're NFC East champs. Man, I would love that. Okay, it goes further. The Eagles still get a wildcard spot in the playoffs. They upset the 49ers and end up playing the Cowboys in the NFC Championship. The Cowboys trounce them. We're leading the Eagles 80 to nothing with 10 seconds left. It's 4th down, and a 67-yard field goal is possible. So we let him kick it! Aubrey gets the field goal record in the Super Bowl, and it's 3 more points to humiliate the Eagles with.

After the game, they interview the upset Eagles fans. They say:
"Waaahhh. We deserved this loss. We Eagles fans tend to be terrible people. This is karma getting us back."
"I was one of the jerks who booed when Donovan McNabb was drafted. That was a dirtbag thing to do. Now I'm hurting over this humiliating loss, and I totally deserve every bit of it for being such a scumbag."
"It's obvious that God hates us. He has good reason to. We're a bunch of trashy dregs of society. We've never had any sportsmanship, and we harass the fans of other teams in our stadium. That makes us filthy, evil sinners, and God is going to send us to hell where we deserve to go."
"I must confess. I was one of the trashy goons who cheered when Michael Irvin got his career-ending injury and didn't know if he would ever walk again. That was a scummy and disgusting thing to do. Now karma has come back to me. I totally deserve this awful loss for acting like such a goonie bird. The Devil is probably going to shove a red-hot stove poker up my bum, and that's exactly what I deserve for being a piece o' crap E-Goons fan."
"Here's my bag of batteries. Come help me throw them at people. I'm a piece of crap who assaults people, but what do you expect from an Eagles fan? We're proud of having no sportsmanship."

Then the next season, the Eagles go 0 and 17.

Let's have this happen. I really want it to happen. It would be wonderful.
im guessing you don't like the e-gals

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
So if we beat the Iggles, win out....they need one more loss? That ain't happening against their opps

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
So if we beat the Iggles, win out....they need one more loss? That ain't happening against their opps
Seattle is about the last hope. Of course, Dallas can’t drop one to Buffalo or Miami…..tall order.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
After the Eagles loss to the 49ers, the NFCE has now become close. If we win out and the Eagles lose both to us and to one more team, we're NFC East champs. Man, I would love that. Okay, it goes further. The Eagles still get a wildcard spot in the playoffs. They upset the 49ers and end up playing the Cowboys in the NFC Championship. The Cowboys trounce them. We're leading the Eagles 80 to nothing with 10 seconds left. It's 4th down, and a 67-yard field goal is possible. So we let him kick it! Aubrey gets the field goal record in the Super Bowl, and it's 3 more points to humiliate the Eagles with.

"Waaahhh. We deserved this loss. We Eagles fans tend to be terrible people. This is karma getting us back."
"I was one of the jerks who booed when Donovan McNabb was drafted. That was a dirtbag thing to do. Now I'm hurting over this humiliating loss, and I totally deserve every bit of it for being such a scumbag."
"It's obvious that God hates us. He has good reason to. We're a bunch of trashy dregs of society. We've never had any sportsmanship, and we harass the fans of other teams in our stadium. That makes us filthy, evil sinners, and God is going to send us to hell where we deserve to go."
"I must confess. I was one of the trashy goons who cheered when Michael Irvin got his career-ending injury and didn't know if he would ever walk again. That was a scummy and disgusting thing to do. Now karma has come back to me. I totally deserve this awful loss for acting like such a goonie bird. The Devil is probably going to shove a red-hot stove poker up my bum, and that's exactly what I deserve for being a piece o' crap E-Goons fan."
"Here's my bag of batteries. Come help me throw them at people. I'm a piece of crap who assaults people, but what do you expect from an Eagles fan? We're proud of having no sportsmanship."

One of the best eagle roasts I've ever witnessed. LOL

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
Apples in which a Cowboys fan responds negatively to a post hoping for Cowboys success will always be weird.
What if someone posts they hope the Cowboys win while nuclear missiles rain down across the country bringing mass destruction right as the Cowboys secure a 20 point win?

Hmmmmmmm? Positive....or Negative?

GOTCHA!

RoboQB

Reaction score

I love the 67 yard FG with 10 seconds to go up 83-0.
I'm picturing Randy Quaid doing the scene of your playwright.
It would be glorious! Funny stuff.

Amarillofan82

Reaction score

You probably didn't mean this when you typed it, but we can't get the SB field goal record by playing the Eagles in the NFC championship game.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
What if someone posts they hope the Cowboys win while nuclear missiles rain down across the country bringing mass destruction right as the Cowboys secure a 20 point win?

Hmmmmmmm? Positive....or Negative?

GOTCHA!
A Cowboys fan equating an Eagles collapse with nuclear missiles raining down on the US is even weirder.

RonWashington

Reaction score
Which is the tougher road game Buffalo or Miami ? I say the Bills game . And wouldn’t it be interesting in Riveras last game in that toilet FedEx field the division was on the line for Dallas .

ghst187

Reaction score
I don’t see us winning out either. We haven’t been the same team on the road and those games against Buffalo and Miami are going to be very difficult.
I think Buffalo is a crap shoot since we will be at home but they will be desperate for a playoff spot.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I think Buffalo is a crap shoot since we will be at home but they will be desperate for a playoff spot.
We’re going to be on the road in Buffalo. They’re a desperate team and the weather conditions could play a huge factor. Could be below zero for all we know or blizzard conditions. Josh Allen is going to be tough for us to defend because he’s mobile and is a physical runner. That’s going to be a tough game for us as well as Miami the following week on the road. Even if we get past Philly on Sunday night, we can’t afford to relax.

ghst187

Reaction score
We’re going to be on the road in Buffalo. They’re a desperate team and the weather conditions could play a huge factor. Could be below zero for all we know or blizzard conditions. Josh Allen is going to be tough for us to defend because he’s mobile and is a physical runner. That’s going to be a tough game for us as well as Miami the following week on the road. Even if we get past Philly on Sunday night, we can’t afford to relax.
Ugh, you’re right. I’m more scared of Miami at Miami but Buffalo will be desperate too after coming off a likely loss to KC. They are almost out of the playoffs altogether. If we don’t beat Philly, it almost doesn’t matter what we do after that. We will have tiebreakers against Rams and Seattle whichever one makes it if not both. We will all but be locked into the 5 spot and headed to Atlanta for rd1 and SF for round 2.

1942willys

Reaction score
Ugh, you’re right. I’m more scared of Miami at Miami but Buffalo will be desperate too after coming off a likely loss to KC. They are almost out of the playoffs altogether. If we don’t beat Philly, it almost doesn’t matter what we do after that. We will have tiebreakers against Rams and Seattle whichever one makes it if not both. We will all but be locked into the 5 spot and headed to Atlanta for rd1 and SF for round 2.
desperate teams either step up their game or begin to fall apart
you never know
But I agree that us winning out is a real long shot

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Miami with all their speed is going to be a real challenge. Tyreek Hill is a human highlight reel. It seems like every week he’s crossing the goal line from 50+ yards out. It definitely does matter what we do the remainder of the schedule if we don’t beat Philly. To assure ourselves of a playoff spot, you have to get to 10 wins. If we lose to Philly we’ll have four conference losses, which factor into tiebreakers.

ghst187

Reaction score
Miami with all their speed is going to be a real challenge. Tyreek Hill is a human highlight reel. It seems like every week he’s crossing the goal line from 50+ yards out. It definitely does matter what we do the remainder of the schedule if we don’t beat Philly. To assure ourselves of a playoff spot, you have to get to 10 wins. If we lose to Philly we’ll have four conference losses, which factor into tiebreakers.
Yes we have to beat Washington or win one of our remaining games but even with only one win we are almost guaranteed the 5th or 6th seed. I think GB is the only real threat to drop us to the 6th seed but not sure it even matters much. Odds are very high we will have to win three road games to make the SB even if we win tomorrow.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Yes we have to beat Washington or win one of our remaining games but even with only one win we are almost guaranteed the 5th or 6th seed. I think GB is the only real threat to drop us to the 6th seed but not sure it even matters much. Odds are very high we will have to win three road games to make the SB even if we win tomorrow.
If there was ever a good season to have home playoff games, it would’ve been this year for the Cowboys. Their chances would be pretty good having home field throughout.