My Best Available Day 3

DanA

Reaction score
I think people are sleeping on the centers a bit. I don’t think we just wasted all those 30 visits without the intention of getting one.

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
It's obvious to everyone that BPA is not this teams strategy at all, they can't even try to sell it to us, they have drafted for need , and, although I like picks 2 and 3 this is a strategy that typically fails teams.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Is it wrong for me to like the Minnesota tackle? He is nasty and huge. I know the limitations and I expect Dallas to look in another direction as he doesnt have position flexibility.

Dallas has pretty much telegraphed their targets. I expect TE in the fourth. Probably add a rb with one of their 5ths
He would be the biggest FB in the history of football!

LittleD

Reaction score
It's obvious to everyone that BPA is not this teams strategy at all, they can't even try to sell it to us, they have drafted for need , and, although I like picks 2 and 3 this is a strategy that typically fails teams.

Better than just picking from left field like the Patriots have so far.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He would be the biggest FB in the history of football!
He is one of the largest humans that I've seen on a football field.

At the Senior Bowl practices, I thought they were letting DBs take reps in the 1-on-1 drills...
- Turns out it was a 6-4, 265 pound DE facing Daniel Faalele. The DE just appeared to be a small DB in comparison.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I want Tom or West from Arizona.
Tom is a good player.

If he had played OC full time he likely would have been drafted day 2.

He has similar physical ability to 2nd round pick Cam Jurgens.

Tom could even play OT if needed. If Doug Freaking Free can play OT in the NFL, Zach Tom could likely do it also.

He was a crafty technician at LT in college. He just doesn't have lower body power.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
Tom is a good player.

If he had played OC full time he likely would have been drafted day 2.

He has similar physical ability to 2nd round pick Cam Jurgens.

Tom could even play OT if needed. If Doug Freaking Free can play OT in the NFL, Zach Tom could likely do it also.

He was a crafty technician at LT in college. He just doesn't have lower body power.
I'm surprised he is still available due to his 5 positional flex. He isn't just a backup level player, either.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
27. Brandon Smith LB Penn St.
need him. Someone message Jerry but I think dummy Stephen doesn’t think we need lb so if had guess going te next pick no matter what.

The size athletic ability is wow, but he defines the concept of 'Looks like Tarzan, plays like Jane' concept.

At 6'3-1/2", 250 he literally looks like he could play CB.
- The problem is that he does not look like he can play LB.

He might end up as an Edge rusher where the mental requirements for processing information are lower than at off-ball LB.

The physical ability is worth a pick at some point, but he is a 'low floor' type player.

DanA

Reaction score
I think my dream scenario is that we get Zach Tom, Charlie Kolar, and Brandon Smith.

tm1119

Reaction score
Kinnard and Salyer still being available hurts. They better hope Smith figures out how to play LT 1 day or the pick is going to look bad.