My biggest issue with Dak isn't losing. It's that deer in headlights stare

kidd_91

Reaction score
It was there. I saw it. I knew the game was over then. I mean if the defense is going to play like trash then the QB has to lift the offense up and keep us in the game. We probably lose regardless but at least the game would have been closer.
This is what I have been thinking all along. Yes the defense crapped the bed, but if Dak is so great, why didn't we lose in some crazy 41-43 score.

IceBowler

Reaction score
It's called the low IQ ''I can't read defenses'' choke artist stare, it's Dak's trademark. Hope you're ready for 4-5 more years of it.
I recall Charlie Waters saying that " As long as Roger was in the game, no matter the score or situation, we all BELIEVED we'd somehow win." THAT is the type of confidence a leader inspires.

Beaker42

Reaction score
When dak is staring at the tablet for the entire series while it’s obvious it’s a poor throw, it’s over. What really shocked me was CDs body language, he looked like he was already ready to give up
It’s because he knew Dak is a choker.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
You're going to be so miserable the next 3 to 4 years over this. Dak is going to be here. Hope he gets better is all you can do.
That ship sailed. The only hope is an elite run game and elite defense. Anything else isn't worth the price of viewership

kwcool619

Reaction score
I recall Charlie Waters saying that " As long as Roger was in the game, no matter the score or situation, we all BELIEVED we'd somehow win." THAT is the type of confidence a leader inspires.
This team is devoid of leadership.