My collection - updated pictures

Sasquatch

Lost in the Woods
Reaction score
I'm glad I'm not that one who has to dust in that room, although I'm sure it's well worth it.

Nice room, man.

Rackat

Reaction score
Very nice. It's damn cool that you found that display case!

Most of the stuff I collected in the 70's and 80's got "lost" by my mother when I joined the Navy in 1986. I am just now beginning to rebuild my collection.

Eddie

Reaction score
Holy smokes. I have a 5 bedroom house with a full basement ... and I'm only allowed to have a small corner where I hang a small Troy poster. Actually, I think the wife took that down already. :(

DA FAN

Reaction score
The_Jackal;1554017 said:
I'm glad I'm not that one who has to dust in that room, although I'm sure it's well worth it.

Nice room, man.

Haha, it is time consuming when it’s time for dusting everything. No doubt.

CrazyCowboy;1554077 said:
Where "exactly" do you live?

I live in New York City. LOL

BouncingCheese

Stay out of my Bidness
Reaction score
Holy Carp... I just had a couple of cowboys' t-shirts and sweaters/caps, as well as a life-sized Poster of Troy Aikman throwing.... but that is pretty much it. That is seriously alot of stuff. Don't show any women that until after the third date haha.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
DA FAN;1554335 said:
Haha, it is time consuming when it’s time for dusting everything. No doubt.

I live in New York City. LOL

If you have DirectTV I'm moving in.

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
I seriously envy you dude. Is there a ballpark number that you've spent on that? If you don't mind, I was just wondering.

David276

Benched
Reaction score
haha awesome, i believe i was drunk in a similar or exact cowboys chair about 5 hours ago.

cowboyed

Reaction score
That's not a room, that is a shrine. Amazing collection and accessories.

SteveOS

Dedicated to Sports Gaming
Reaction score
Pshh... And you call yourself a Cowboy fan? ;)

Impressive bro, very impressive.

DA FAN

Reaction score
Thanks Fellas....

cowboyeric8;1556858 said:
I seriously envy you dude. Is there a ballpark number that you've spent on that? If you don't mind, I was just wondering.

You know that I've never kept track of that. I can tell you I've never spend more than $35.00 on any one item. The one that are a little more than that, I received as gifts, so I don't count thus. LOL

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
I gotta tell ya, that is a very impressive collection DaFan.

I have an extensive Cowboys Card collection and Autograph collection as well and I had to get my Cards and Sigs insured with a rider to my home owners policy. I'll put some pics up later of my collection as well but my question is, have you gotten a rider for your insurance and what is the value on the collection? Just wondering. BTW, your wife must be a saint.

DA FAN

Reaction score
Cajuncowboy;1557060 said:
I gotta tell ya, that is a very impressive collection DaFan.

I have an extensive Cowboys Card collection and Autograph collection as well and I had to get my Cards and Sigs insured with a rider to my home owners policy. I'll put some pics up later of my collection as well but my question is, have you gotten a rider for your insurance and what is the value on the collection? Just wondering. BTW, your wife must be a saint.

I love my wife dearly. I don't know that I would have been able to accomplish this without her.

I've never put a value to my collection and it's not insured.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
DA FAN;1557103 said:
I love my wife dearly. I don't know that I would have been able to accomplish this without her.

I've never put a value to my collection and it's not insured.

Man, you are really rolling the dice. No I'm not an insurance guy but you really need to look into that. I had a 75,000 rider added to my policy and it only cost me an extra 5.00 per month for it. Of course I have everything on file, both ard copy and on a flash drive for back up. I update it every time I add something of value or every other month.

I just bought another Don Meredith rookie that was in better shape than my first one and I immediately updated it.

Anyway, I just thought I'd share that because it's a great collection you have there and I would hate to see anything happen to it and you not be able to at least recoup something.