My collection - updated pictures

DA FAN

Reaction score
Cajuncowboy;1557114 said:
Man, you are really rolling the dice. No I'm not an insurance guy but you really need to look into that. I had a 75,000 rider added to my policy and it only cost me an extra 5.00 per month for it. Of course I have everything on file, both ard copy and on a flash drive for back up. I update it every time I add something of value or every other month.

I just bought another Don Meredith rookie that was in better shape than my first one and I immediately updated it.

Anyway, I just thought I'd share that because it's a great collection you have there and I would hate to see anything happen to it and you not be able to at least recoup something.

Thanks, that's something I'll need to really consider. $5.00/month is not bad at all.

QT

Reaction score
I just quickly looked at your awesome collection. I guess your not a big Irvin fan?

DA FAN

Reaction score
QuanTran;1557607 said:
I just quickly looked at your awesome collection. I guess your not a big Irvin fan?

I love the guy. I love the energy he brought to the team, his leadership and the excitement he showed. Matter of fact, I'm going to Canton in 2 weekends to see him get into the HOF. I just don't have too much of his memorabilia for whatever reason.