My FA Moves

cowboyec

Reaction score
I'd rather draft Maurice Hurst,DT-Michigan....we need a fat belly run stuffing people eater.

thru f/a Id rather up-grade the OG spot...Earl Watford,Cardinals is who I like.Hasn't played up to his potential yet and we seem to get alot out of those types.Unless Im wrong,he doesn't have Cooper's injury history.

Id also go after Cards WR John Brown...love his speed,good hands.

another f/a I like...Demario Davis,ILB from the jets...if Hitchens leaves he could be a viable option.

I personally like how they do things...building thru the draft...but I would like to see better spending in f/a vs what happened last year.

stilltheguru88

Reaction score
I'd rather draft Maurice Hurst,DT-Michigan....we need a fat belly run stuffing people eater.

thru f/a Id rather up-grade the OG spot...Earl Watford,Cardinals is who I like.Hasn't played up to his potential yet and we seem to get alot out of those types.Unless Im wrong,he doesn't have Cooper's injury history.

Id also go after Cards WR John Brown...love his speed,good hands.

another f/a I like...Demario Davis,ILB from the jets...if Hitchens leaves he could be a viable option.

I personally like how they do things...building thru the draft...but I would like to see better spending in f/a vs what happened last year.
Hurst would be a good pick depending on what he weighs in as and his combine performance

JustChip

Reaction score
You may be 100% correct about what this team will do. But just a few years Back -- Dallas was winning SuperBowls. Jimmy Johnson was the head coach, and he draft a 1T in Russell Maryland --- no 1 overall in the draft. They didn't spend money on LB's at that time, so it can be done several ways.

But that was a scramble move because they were planning on Ishmael until he signed in Canada.

cowboyec

Reaction score
Hurst would be a good pick depending on what he weighs in as and his combine performance
Im disappointed he chose not to go to the senior bowl.
If Ridley is off the board and Hurst is there...its an easy pick to make.