5-OT Eric Vandenheuvel- Wisconsin
6-QB Graham Harrell- Texas Tech
6-OG Dallas Reynolds- BYU
7-DE Derek Walker- Illinois
7 DE/OLB David Veikune- Hawaii

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
I'd go DE/OLB before I'd go OT and considering the OT you selected might be moved to guard that makes it even more suspect of a pick. Not a big fan of anyone with the last name Hamlin. Mckillop's good, a little early for Sammie Lee hill but I like him. Pat White played QB at the senior bowl and I believe he will play QB at the next level. I think Graham Harrell may be a system QB he was terrible at the senior bowl. The OLineman you have us drafting in the 5th s rated 999 on nfldraftscout so I think something happened to him not really sure it doesn't say. David Veikune is projecting 3rd-4th round.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2633047 said:
I'd go DE/OLB before I'd go OT and considering the OT you selected might be moved to guard that makes it even more suspect of a pick. Not a big fan of anyone with the last name Hamlin. Mckillop's good, a little early for Sammie Lee hill but I like him. Pat White played QB at the senior bowl and I believe he will play QB at the next level. I think Graham Harrell may be a system QB he was terrible at the senior bowl. The OLineman you have us drafting in the 5th s rated 999 on nfldraftscout so I think something happened to him not really sure it doesn't say. David Veikune is projecting 4th-5th round.

NFLDS has him 2nd-3rd

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
iRoot4Losers;2633052 said:
NFLDS has him 2nd-3rd

I checked it before I posted but apparently I read it wrong they have him projecting 3-4 with his stock rising and with the way DLineman go He will most likely be a 2nd round pick.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2633058 said:
I checked it before I posted but apparently I read it wrong they have him projecting 3-4 with his stock rising and with the way DLineman go He will most likely be a 2nd round pick.

you're right, it's 3rd-4th