My gut tells me this game will come down to a FG

Tangle_Foot

Reaction score
Good Lord, how will we escape this impending carnage. This is the worst matchup for us, the 9'ers are the most balanced team in the playoffs, Jimmy G is big time primetime, our quarterback sucks, our coaches are suspect.

Diggs gives up too many yards, AB is a flag waiting to happen, Connor Williams sucks, LVE is a bum, and our kicker can't even make an extra point, it's Doom and gloom I tell you. My fellow fans spare yourself the anguish, sell your tickets and turn off your TV sets :laugh:

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Good Lord, how will we escape this impending carnage. This is the worst matchup for us, the 9'ers are the most balanced team in the playoffs, Jimmy G is big time primetime, our quarterback sucks, our coaches are suspect.

Diggs gives up too many yards, AB is a flag waiting to happen, Connor Williams sucks, LVE is a bum, and our kicker can't even make an extra point, it's Doom and gloom I tell you. My fellow fans spare yourself the anguish, sell your tickets and turn off your TV sets :laugh:
And brown will get burned for three touchdowns

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I’m hoping it doesn’t come down to an extra point
As long as it’s a long FG he will be fine lol

I hope it does not come down to the last seconds of the game. Like to be sitting there in the middle of the 4th with a 2 possession lead in the game. Have the stress for later in the post season. lol

nobody

Reaction score
When the Cowboys are 1-0 in the playoffs after this game, some people are not going to admit they were silly for being so afraid of the Niners. They'll say "I knew they could do it!" instead of admitting they called a loss.

Dallasfann

Reaction score
I hope so. Not worried at all in Greg making a game winner. Definitely nervous about him making a 2nd quarter extra point though.