My least favorite thing to do - buying a new car

Creeper

Reaction score
Man I agree - but the wife said she is not going to drive a Hyundai. :facepalm:

I really like the new Genesis but the one with 3 rows is hard to come by and it appears pretty small in the back row. Just can't let her find out it's really a fancy Hyundai :)

The GV70 is a nice looking car but it seems like the available inventory is either really low end or really high end. But I will definitely take one for a test drive.

I also like the Infinity QX50. It is in the same price range. I know the dealer near me and their service department is pretty good. I had an Infiniti M35 and I never had a single mechanical problem with it.

I know, the Infiniti is really just a fancy version of a Nissan. And it is French owned, but I had really good luck with the one I owned.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Car buying sucks. I prefer goo used vehicles with low mileage.

A couple years ago I bought a Jeep Cherokee. It was 2015 low kms. I hope to drive it till the titres fall off…

Here in Canada used car prices are way up and I’ve some dealers are asking over sticker on new vehicles. I saw a piece on the news where these folks pre ordered a new Bronco before it was available and when the dealer finally got the car they wanted 10 thousand over sticker…

Just greed.
Not greed. Just basic economics.