My mock v.1

Sydla

Reaction score
So your depth would be a WR drafted in the 7th who has played a handful of snaps, and a 6th rounder who missed a season. Brown just played a season in Baltimore for $5m, I would guess he will be looking for a similar deal, do you think the front office is going to pay $5m+ for a player who will be the teams #3 WR?

And your WR depth would include a rookie, who is likely to not make much of an impact given the history of rookie WRs.

Using a #2 pick on a #3 WR when there is likely going to be comparable DL there in a deep DL draft, maybe even a talented TE seems foolish to me.

rambo2

Reaction score
And your WR depth would include a rookie, who is likely to not make much of an impact given the history of rookie WRs.

Using a #2 pick on a #3 WR when there is likely going to be comparable DL there in a deep DL draft, maybe even a talented TE seems foolish to me.

Deebo Samuel would make a huge impact. He can score from anywhere on the field. He is a good target in the red zone. He can break tackles and take it to the house from anywhere on the field. He is strong, fast, and runs good routes. He is built like a running back and can run with the ball from scrimmage. He is an excellent kickoff return man. Go look at his highlights and keep in mind that this is in the SEC.