My new Cowboys Star tattoo

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
I've been wanting to do this for some time now and finally got around to doing it. Got it last Wednesday. I took the picture as soon as I got home cuz I was so excited about it finally being done. Plus I didn't think anyone would believe I got iit done. The image is reversed. It is actually on my left shoulder close to my heart where it belongs... Whatcha think of it???

http://i18.***BLOCKED***/albums/b110/texanstorm/Cowboys/CowboysTatsmall.jpg

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
CowboyPrincess;2155671 said:
I've been wanting to do this for some time now and finally got around to doing it. Got it last Wednesday. I took the picture as soon as I got home cuz I was so excited about it finally being done. Plus I didn't think anyone would believe I got iit done. The image is reversed. It is actually on my left shoulder close to my heart where it belongs... Whatcha think of it???

http://i18.***BLOCKED***/albums/b110/texanstorm/Cowboys/CowboysTatsmall.jpg

Let's see it from the front... :D

Where the HECK have you been Tammy?

DallasCowpoke

Fierce Allegiance
Reaction score
monkey;2155681 said:
Seems like a good location.

umpire_pointing.jpg

"High and outside!"

:muttley:

poke

the older I get the better I was
Reaction score
that looks good, ive been wanting a Cowboys tattoo myself but usually dont like the ones i see....that one i like.
a larger picture of the tattoo would be greatly appreciated.
i have decided that if i ever get a tattoo it has to be of something that has been important to me for at least 40 years....so the Boys fit that catagory.
thanks for posting it.

SA_Gunslinger

Official CZ Ea-girls hater
Reaction score
looks nice.

i must say, i lean towards the negative on sports tatts for me, personally, but i think they look cool on others.

haha

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Well, well...look who it be.

:)

how ya been, stranger?

The tat looks great.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
I'm not into tats, but I'll never get over you.

Good to see you Sis.

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
trickblue;2156703 said:
Let's see it from the front... :D

Where the HECK have you been Tammy?

Hey Chad! Sorry I was gone for so long. Had some pretty heavy stuff I had to get through. But things are getting much better now. Sure did miss ya. How ya doing?

So... Have I met the Chad seal of approval on showing my Cowboys love?

:star:

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
poke;2156891 said:
that looks good, ive been wanting a Cowboys tattoo myself but usually dont like the ones i see....that one i like.
a larger picture of the tattoo would be greatly appreciated.
i have decided that if i ever get a tattoo it has to be of something that has been important to me for at least 40 years....so the Boys fit that catagory.
thanks for posting it.

Here ya go. Its a bit grainy from stretching.
http://i18.***BLOCKED***/albums/b110/texanstorm/Star.jpg

I was the same way. I've been a cowboys fan for my whole life and I wanted to get another tat but of something that I have loved and will continue to love for life... So I got the Dallas Cowboys Star.

I've had so many guys not believe it was real and have poked or rubbed it to see if it would come off. They are surprised that a woman got one. I've had to cover it til it heals because of that. Men don't have the corner on Cowboys Pride....

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
Yeagermeister;2159110 said:
Welcome back CP.........Jr still sucks :D

Thanks for the welcome back... And NO he doesn't! But he has taken a backseat to my new love.... Jason Witten. :bow: He brings back memories of Jay. Now I need to get a new sig with Witten and Novacek on it and I'll be in Cowboys heaven... as I have always said.... I loves me some Tightend. :)

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
Love the star, love having you back among us even more...

You might be interested to know that I set about making myself as popular as ever over on the Politics Zone, but have exiled myself from that forum... got a little tired of bein' a jerk... :D

Sure am glad to hear that the bad stuff is behind you... as you can probably tell, you really WERE missed by a lot of the old-timers in here...

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
silverbear;2161041 said:
Love the star, love having you back among us even more...

You might be interested to know that I set about making myself as popular as ever over on the Politics Zone, but have exiled myself from that forum... got a little tired of bein' a jerk... :D

Sure am glad to hear that the bad stuff is behind you... as you can probably tell, you really WERE missed by a lot of the old-timers in here...

Thanks for the welcome back SB. It's nice to know that I was missed.

As for the Political Zone.. I actually miss the tit for tat we use to do. Hope your exile isn't permanent.

Well... off to make my jello shots. Having a biotch only BBQ at my house tomorrow. No men allowed and we are gonna eat too much, drink too much and swim too much.. Looking forward to it. And we are all diehard Cowboys fan so the conversation is gonna be lots of fun.

SkinsSuck09

Reaction score
Sweet Tat....I got the star on the back of my calf muscle. I love it, Even though I live near DC and get a lot of slack for it.:star:

Kristi

I Rue Everything
Reaction score
Way cool tat. I want to do that, but I don't have any tats currently. I have to pay off my computer before I even think about getting some ink done. I too want something I have loved for a long time and it's been 18 years for the Cowboys -- that's a long commitment for me. I'm in it for life.

I think we could be twins. I adore Witten and Jr. I'm going to marry Dale. Jr. and my bf is aware of this. ;) Back in the day it was all Novacek and Moose for me.

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
CowboyPrincess;2161051 said:
Thanks for the welcome back SB. It's nice to know that I was missed.

As for the Political Zone.. I actually miss the tit for tat we use to do. Hope your exile isn't permanent.

I think it is, love... seems I even turned on two of my better friends over politics, and when that happens, it's time to back off... IOW, I didn't care much for the way I was acting in there...

They hard core righties in there don't need me aggravating them anyway, they're gonna be miserable enough come November... :D

Well... off to make my jello shots. Having a biotch only BBQ at my house tomorrow. No men allowed and we are gonna eat too much, drink too much and swim too much.. Looking forward to it. And we are all diehard Cowboys fan so the conversation is gonna be lots of fun.

Jello shots, yuck... you didn't have to tell me it was a "biotch only BBQ", once you mentioned jello shots...