:)

Ditto.

and yeah, we do.

You have the email addy, yes?

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
CowboyPrincess;2155671 said:
I've been wanting to do this for some time now and finally got around to doing it. Got it last Wednesday. I took the picture as soon as I got home cuz I was so excited about it finally being done. Plus I didn't think anyone would believe I got iit done. The image is reversed. It is actually on my left shoulder close to my heart where it belongs... Whatcha think of it???

http://i18.***BLOCKED***/albums/b110/texanstorm/Cowboys/CowboysTatsmall.jpg

Hey, holy cow! You're back. Good to see ya.

I saw the thread earlier but saw the word tattoo and thought it might have been by Brain. The last thing I need to see is a BP tattoo. This was a pleasant surprise.

Glad to see you back around. Hope all is well with you and yours.

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
Kristi;2163419 said:
Way cool tat. I want to do that, but I don't have any tats currently. I have to pay off my computer before I even think about getting some ink done. I too want something I have loved for a long time and it's been 18 years for the Cowboys -- that's a long commitment for me. I'm in it for life.

I think we could be twins. I adore Witten and Jr. I'm going to marry Dale. Jr. and my bf is aware of this. ;) Back in the day it was all Novacek and Moose for me.

I think you are right about the twins thing. Ask anyone here that knows me.. I was all about Novacek, and still am. He had.. I mean he was a great TightEnd :D

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
CowboyPrincess;2159099 said:
It's been a long time and I've missed my big brother.... ALOT!

Someone has to.

;)

Ben_n_austin

Benched
Reaction score
CowboyPrincess;2159124 said:
Here ya go. Its a bit grainy from stretching.
http://i18.***BLOCKED***/albums/b110/texanstorm/Star.jpg

I was the same way. I've been a cowboys fan for my whole life and I wanted to get another tat but of something that I have loved and will continue to love for life... So I got the Dallas Cowboys Star.

I've had so many guys not believe it was real and have poked or rubbed it to see if it would come off. They are surprised that a woman got one. I've had to cover it til it heals because of that. Men don't have the corner on Cowboys Pride....

...and I love you, too. :D

calico

Reaction score
tat looks good. I usually hate sports tattoos but yours looks nice. The Cowboys star translates well to a tat.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
very nicely done.

I just got my second tat about 3 weeks ago in Puerto Vallarta.
Its a cross with my daughters names in it.

I do want to get a Cowboys related Tat as well.

They are addicting. I'd like about 10 more pronto:)