CFZ My NFC East Prediction

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We can win the east if Dak climbs out of the box defenses put him in. MM gets canned early, Quinn takes over. If neither of those happen we'll be picking a QB with our high draft pick, really high.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
I see some of you trolls are picking Dallas to have a losing record. The Cowboys will be favorites in at least 12 games out of 17 this coming season. So you all are expecting Dak to get hurt/implode, Parsons is overrated, Diggs will regress, CeeDee is a bust, the defense sucks, the offensive line will collapse, the coaching staff will get out coached by thr Giants, Commanders, Jacksonville, Houston, ect. Please explain?:rolleyes::omg:

USArmyVet

Reaction score
I do not see the Giants or Washington being a factor so it will come down to Dallas and Philly. Philly has done a lot of player moves to help both sides of the ball and ultimately it comes down to how Hurts plays. If he can perform to the level of a Tannehill wherein he is a game manager and avoids mistakes, I think the Philly defense has a good mix of veterans and youth that will get stronger as the season goes on. Dallas is starting the season with serious questions on the OL and is running thin at the WR position. While Dallas has some good young defensive players in Diggs and Parsons, I think Dallas will go the way of the offense and I just can't see that OL holding up or improving to the level needed to avoid defenses pinning their ears back and coming after Dak early and often this season.