CFZ My NFC East Prediction

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I have them at 12-5 and that is my prediction. Go play in traffic. Tyron, is not the heart of the team.

Ok well that is why I am laughing at your opinion. Tyron Smith is absolutely the heart and soul of the Oline. His absence has caused the Oline to go in the toilet each of the last several years. When the Oline goes, the run game goes and the offense goes.

Yet your prediction is as if its no big deal. Time to face reality. Or dont.

Swagger

Reaction score
umm no the records may have soe weight but sorry individual mVP typical goes to favoritism to bigger names, so RW would have got it, just like LJ got an MVP Cam earned this as a complete player run throw and team record. Stop discounting what he did.
Not discounting what Cam did but for me Wilson was the MVP that season but missed out due to team record. You disagree - fair enough

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Philly is going to take the division and they’re my dark horse to come out of the NFC. All they need is for Hurts to make the normal maturation and progress from year to year. He doesn’t even need to be great, just good. That’s the benefit of good roster building and taking advantage of a cheap, rookie QB deal.
Uhm....so you are saying that the qb that hasn't played a playoff game is going to the SB? but yet if I said dallas was going to the SB I'd get called a moron.....lol

BHendri5

Reaction score
Cowboys winning the division again, at the least 11-6, the best 13-4.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
“We”…..sure lol. You not a damn Cowboy fan stop the charade lol.
I know am a Cowboy fan since childhood what are you going to do as a Dak fan when he departs?
Staying here as no team will pick him up as a starter maybe a gimp backup......
Patience as after this season things will move fast roster-wise in Big D....

Aven8

Reaction score
Does anyone remember Hurts playing against us? For some reason he falls apart when he plays us. The dude can’t throw the football folks..

Ekspozed

Reaction score
Philly has an easier schedule and they had one of the best off seasons in the NFL. Your predicting a 1 game improvement for them?

10 games for Dallas is probably the max at this point. If they sign Peters, that could change.
I count more than 10 wins for the Cowboys. But thats just me.

I also see eagles only getting 10 wins this season. None of them vs the Cowboys. But again, that's just me.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Philly can lose week 1 lol. Yall so scared of Philly it's sad. Reminds me of people fearing Taylor Heineke last year. Ugh

Anyone can lose any game at any time. Did you know we played the Lions last year too? We raked them through the coals.

Fun fact: it was only the second time in eagles history a game ended 44-6

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Ok well that is why I am laughing at your opinion. Tyron Smith is absolutely the heart and soul of the Oline. His absence has caused the Oline to go in the toilet each of the last several years. When the Oline goes, the run game goes and the offense goes.

Yet your prediction is as if its no big deal. Time to face reality. Or dont.

It is time that you face the fact that your opinion is not the only one that matters on this forum.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The only opinions that matter are the ones that wind up being correct.

All opinions matter. You sound uninformed. You being right based on an opinion means absolutely nothing. Keep patting yourself self on the back.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
All opinions matter. You sound uninformed. You being right based on an opinion means absolutely nothing. Keep patting yourself self on the back.

Im very informed, thats why my opinions are usually spot on. Me being right just means Im better at this than you.