My NFC Playoff Scenarios Spreadsheet

demirji22

Reaction score
Hey guys,
Im sitting here at work bored (slow because of thanksgiving) and I made a sreadsheet in Excel of the posible scenarios (record wise) for all of the teams that are in the hunt for a wildcard spot.
You can change the wins and losses for each game and will give you a final record for each team so that you can try and figure out what the Cowboys need to happen to get a playoff spot.
Is there anyway to attach a file over here?
I wanted to post it so everybody had it if they wanted to play around with it and see all the different scenarios.

63echo

Reaction score
I'd be interested in seeing that. If nothing else, you can always upload it to Google Docs at docs.google.com . Quick and painless, especially if you already have a Gmail account.

ODawg

Benched
Reaction score
demirji22;2442353 said:
Hey guys,
Im sitting here at work bored (slow because of thanksgiving) and I made a sreadsheet in Excel of the posible scenarios (record wise) for all of the teams that are in the hunt for a wildcard spot.
You can change the wins and losses for each game and will give you a final record for each team so that you can try and figure out what the Cowboys need to happen to get a playoff spot.
Is there anyway to attach a file over here?
I wanted to post it so everybody had it if they wanted to play around with it and see all the different scenarios.

Somebody help him get this excel attachment figured out!

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
itsatrap.jpg

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
ODawg;2442590 said:
Somebody help him get this excel attachment figured out!
Okay, okay, okay! Dang!

1. Go to a data storage site. Try www.mydatabus.com, but it's a paysite. If not, try a free site. I would recommend ***BLOCKED*** because it's free for the basic package, but I believe that it's a photo/video upload/download site only.
2. Create an account. It takes only a minute. Basic level's $11 bucks per year.
3. Click on the My Public Files tab.
4. Click on Upload Files.
5. Click on the Make file(s) public checkbox
6. Click on the Browse button.
7. Locate and click on your spreadsheet's filename.
8. Click on the Upload button.
9. Exit the MyDataBus File Upload dialog box.
10. Click on the filename in the Files list in the midsection of the screen.
11. Click inside the Link Codes box beside BBCode:
12. Press the Ctrl key then the C key on your keyboard
13. Surf back to Cowboyszone
14. Find this thread
15. Click on either the Reply or Quick Reply buttons
14. After you make certain that the mouse cursor is flashing in the text area of the message box, press the Ctrl key then the V key on your keyboard
15. Click on the Submit Reply button

You're done. sheesh...

demirji22

Reaction score
Thanks DallasEast
Ill try that website, or i will look for a free one.
I want to get this online for you all.