My pet cat!

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
My ki-ki tolerates certain indescrepencies within it's realm of signing up to ride the herd of life with me, as that constant berating of subtle shaped claws and hypervelocity flash darts of her greetings as I traverse the concreted walkways between world& home,,, they truly are the 'least' clingy of pets of like a :
1) squirrel
2) raccoon
3)* yellow lab * longtimefan favorite
4),,, yer' choice of greater ,,and/or lesser than captured domesticated sub varmints as pets are obviously conducive in any/all Longevity of This Thread,,,o_O,,,please discuss!

* fish tank people, although of viable consideration need not apply, as this is of a structured varmint concept!

:muttley:,,,er,,,:thumbup:

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I am a dog guy but cats are funnier. Only owned one cat, odd eyed white Persian which are prone to be a little mental according to our vet at the time, and turned it into a catnip junkie because I was ignorant. I was a stoner and needed company on my mind journey because my wife would fall asleep and I'd put a generous portion of catnip down for the cat and I'd light up and have a staring contest, also not a good idea. The cat would get bored with it because I would see it trying to wake up my wife to play with me so it could catch a break.

We ended up rehabbing the cat with a little girl and the cat decided it liked her better than a stoned fool staring at her and thinking the sash to his robe was the coolest thing ever, as if he hadn't played the same stupid game every night.

Melonfeud

Reaction score
I am a dog guy but cats are funnier. Only owned one cat, odd eyed white Persian which are prone to be a little mental according to our vet at the time, and turned it into a catnip junkie because I was ignorant. I was a stoner and needed company on my mind journey because my wife would fall asleep and I'd put a generous portion of catnip down for the cat and I'd light up and have a staring contest, also not a good idea. The cat would get bored with it because I would see it trying to wake up my wife to play with me so it could catch a break.

We ended up rehabbing the cat with a little girl and the cat decided it liked her better than a stoned fool staring at her and thinking the sash to his robe was the coolest thing ever, as if he hadn't played the same stupid game every night.
:lmao::lmao2::lmao:

Man C.C. I forgot I'd made thread!
I think my cat was 'stalking' me on the couch last nite and she was cracking me up ,,,

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
:lmao::lmao2::lmao:

Man C.C. I forgot I'd made thread!
I think my cat was 'stalking' me on the couch last nite and she was cracking me up ,,,
Melon, I am older than you and should have a worse memory and you made this thread last night. Did the cat make you do it?

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Melon, I am older than you and should have a worse memory and you made this thread last night. Did the cat make you do it?
,,,:huh:,,,at this current juncture I'd have to give the nod towards the answer being YES!
@ 10:10 PM is about the time she starts 'rabbit kicking' on me with her hind legs all the while with her fishhooks front paws pulling my hand into her missing a fang gaping maw,,,o_O