My Pics and Analysis From Today - 07/31/08

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
tomson75;2170202 said:
See, this is the type of crap that bugs me.

Do me a favor and find ONE person that has ever said Amendola is the 'next HOF'er'. ONE. Almost every one of his supporters has clearly stated that they simply think he's got a shot at the roster...nothing more....and for some reason it seems to offend some people on this forum. Guess what, it's true, he does have a shot, and you saying otherwise doesn't make you smarter or cooler than those who think so.

No one is blowing this out of proportion except for people like yourself...and it makes it look like there is and anti-Amendola faction.

Let me know when your ready for your next lesson.

the Hof'er was an exaggeration but please go ahead and ignore the rest of the post and attack one obvious exaggeration to prove your point

dmq

If I'm so pretty, why am I available?
Reaction score
Nice pics and analysis. Wow could we have a deep CD position.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
I had not seen these before. Great pictures Ken. Thank you.

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
dargonking999;2170263 said:
the Hof'er was an exaggeration but please go ahead and ignore the rest of the post and attack one obvious exaggeration to prove your point

Ok, fine, I'll address the rest of your post if it makes you happy.

dargonking999;2170187 said:
There is no anti AMendola faction.

There have been numerous posters whom have belittled any suggestion that Amendola has a shot to make the roster. They've snottily chided any suggestion that he could. They might not dislike the person, but they certainly pride themselves on being smarter than those whom support him.

There is just a anti-get crazed up and hyped up about an undrafted rookie.

There are some posters who do this, and I have nothing wrong with that. I just don't see this hysteria that they are apparently seeing. I fail to see the harm in rooting for an underdog. Some people apparently see it as an offense.

Who was that last training camp god, that just blew everyone away at TC but couldn't do anything in the game.
Oh yea Randall Williams.

Training Camp god? Again, your words, no one else's.

He has, however, caught the eye of fans, media members, and most importantly, the coaches. God forbid a guy playing well, and even exceeding expectations. If he sucks in preseason, then so be it, get rid of the bum....but until then I'll enjoy reports of his play.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
tomson75;2170202 said:
See, this is the type of crap that bugs me.

Do me a favor and find ONE person that has ever said Amendola is the 'next HOF'er'. ONE. Almost every one of his supporters has clearly stated that they simply think he's got a shot at the roster...nothing more....and for some reason it seems to offend some people on this forum. Guess what, it's true, he does have a shot, and you saying otherwise doesn't make you smarter or cooler than those who think so.

No one is blowing this out of proportion except for people like yourself...and it makes it look like there is and anti-Amendola faction.

Let me know when your ready for your next lesson.

HELL YA, T!!! :bow:

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Ken-ster, dude. Thanks for all the effort. Great stuff.

Hey, If ya ever need anything......................pm Hos. :)

PosterChild

Reaction score
dargonking999;2170187 said:
There is no anti AMendola faction.

There is just a anti-get crazed up and hyped up about an undrafted rookie.

it took Romo 4 years to become who he is, and you guys swear Amendola is the next HOF'er before he even steps foot in a game.

Who was that last training camp god, that just blew everyone away at TC but couldn't do anything in the game.
Oh yea Randall Williams.

Fans never learn there lessons

You just punched your ticket to an evening gala, featuring the special Lemon Garlic Roasted Crow Feast. You'll be joining Nors and a motley cast of Zoners to be named later. Invitations will be going out shortly. RSVP ASAP