My pictures with Roy Williams, Greg Ellis, Aaron Glenn and Brady James

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Cas2800 said:
Just thought i would share a few pictures i took this past weekend. I took my family to the game and we had a blast (too bad were not going to the play offs).

Anyway we took some pictures with Roy Williams, Greg Ellis, Brady James and Arron Glenn. In case they read here i want to thank each one of them for giving us a minute of their time. All of them were very nice. A special thanks to Greg Ellis for taking the time even though he knew he might not be here next year.

http://www.photoworks.com/share/shareLanding.jsp?shareCode=AF375F2BFC6&cb=PW
Thanks for sharing Cas, you have a lovely family and you're a lucky man to have everyone in the family a Cowboys fan.. Wow!

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
thanks alot bro great pictures alot of smiles i bet u had a good time.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Thanks for the share Cas. Now you know, I have to hate you for a while!! Good lookin' family young man.

rgcowboys

Reaction score
Great pictures. I did the Cowboy Touchdown travel last year with my 5 year old son. We stayed inthe hotel with the Cowboys and got alot of autographs. Roy Williams is a class act and so was T. Newman. Newman when he arrived at the hotel signed autographs and then pulled out one of his Kansas State College jerseys and gave it away. That was the Lions game in 2004. I dont know which one but my son and I are doing it again in 2006. Looked like your family really enjoyed themselves.

Cas2800

Reaction score
heavyg said:
Very nice man. Is Roy Williams genuanly (sp) nice as his big ol smile makes him out to be. I dont think I have ever seen a picture of him with out that trade mark smile

Roy Williams was real down to earth. I asked him how his ankle was feeling and we talked for a few minutes while he signed my kids autograph book.

Brady James was also very nice. He looks very serious in the picture but i think thats just his "Game Face." He talked to us and was actually the one who offered to take a picture with us.

Arron Glenn was a little quiet buy was on his way to the game.

Greg Ellis was also very down to earth. Even though he thinks he's leaving the team he took the time for us. That impressed me most.

I am a season ticket holder and have been to many games. What i can tell you is Bledsoe, Witten, Keith Davis, Ellis, Dat were the ones who took time for the fans.

The guys i never see signing anything or even agknowledging the fans are:
Henson, Julius Jones, Keyshawn, Dan Campbell ignore fans totally.

I will say that this trip cost me about $3000.00 which included 6 tickets on the 45 yard line 11 rows behind the Cowboys bench, 6 Ticket to the Mavs-Warrior game (Sat. Night) 6 Ticket to Six Flags and spending money for a 5 day trip. The pictures and autographs were free!! All-in-all the trip was a dream of a life time and worth every single penny!! The trip was a gift to my kids for Christmas and will all of us with grat memories.

Thanks for all the great comments!

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
Cas2800 said:
Roy Williams was real down to earth. I asked him how his ankle was feeling and we talked for a few minutes while he signed my kids autograph book.

Brady James was also very nice. He looks very serious in the picture but i think thats just his "Game Face." He talked to us and was actually the one who offered to take a picture with us.

Greg Ellis was also very down to earth. Even though he thinks he's leaving the team he took the time for us. That impressed me most.

I am a season ticket holder and have been to many games. What i can tell you is Bledsoe, Witten, Keith Davis, Ellis, Dat were the ones who took time for the fans.

I will say that this trip cost me about $3000.00 which included 6 tickets on the 45 yard line 11 rows behind the Cowboys bench, 6 Ticket to the Mavs-Warrior game (Sat. Night) 6 Ticket to Six Flags and spending money for a 5 day trip. The pictures and autographs were free!! All-in-all the trip was a dream of a life time and worth every single penny!! The trip was a gift to my kids for Christmas and will all of us with grat memories.

Wow man, really sounded like a blast!! Very nice Vamily!! and pics! Lucky your family is all boyz' fans. I got an entire mixture: Fins'..Bears...'Niners and of course me Boyz' :D

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Very cool - thanks for sharing.

DA FAN

Reaction score
Cas2800 said:

Great Pics. Glad you guys had a good time. There's nothing like great memories with the family!!!! Can't ask for anything more.