Roy-C-

Coaching
Wade-B
Garrett-A
Stewart-C
Jerry-A :lmao2:

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Spears needs a D. He's a first round pick. We need more out of him.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Muhast;1914803 said:
how is newman just a B?

that's a fair grade. he was limited for part of the season and didn't have a great year

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
how does Ellis only get a B+? He ended up with his highest sack total of his career, and did it in only 11 games. He was also very good against the run.

Ellis gets an A+ from me

fortdick

Reaction score
You gave Bradie James a B- and Ayodele a C+? James played way better than Akin did! I wouold have to give James a B and Ayodele a C-.

Unfortunately, Bradie is due to have an off season next year based on his history.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
those are ok for REGULAR SEASON grades. but as far as post season grades go....other than dware and barber they all failed

Burgundy&Gold

Reaction score
Crayton a B-?????

Where were you when I was in school? I could have gone to Harvard. Half of this site wants the guy exiled to a remote island in the Pacific and you gave him an above average grade. :lmao:

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Burgundy&Gold;1915007 said:
Crayton a B-?????

Where were you when I was in school? I could have gone to Harvard. Half of this site wants the guy exiled to a remote island in the Pacific and you gave him an above average grade. :lmao:

He stepped it up all year and had one really bad game...

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Burgundy&Gold;1915007 said:
Crayton a B-?????

As much as I hate to agree with the Commanders fan, he's right.

During the regular season, Crayton was a solid A, especially considering his broken finger issue; but during the one and only postseason game, he netted an F. That's a C or C+.

Jin Rummy

Reaction score
Is this your post season as in, playoff grades, or post season as in, AFTER the regular season grades? If they're playoff grades, then Rampage is right. Newman gets a passing grade too, he certainly doesn't fail.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
Jin Rummy;1915018 said:
Is this your post season as in, playoff grades, or post season as in, AFTER the regular season grades? If they're playoff grades, then Rampage is right. Newman gets a passing grade too, he certainly doesn't fail.

that is a very nice avatar......

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
i think our DC Stewart desesrves at least a B. Majoirity of the year he ran a good defense

VietCowboy

Be Realistic. Demand the Impossible.
Reaction score
who cares about this? In school, if you get caught cheating, that is an automatically suspension by the school. Sometimes, you do get kicked out of school. I know someone who was suppose to graduate last semester, but he stupidly plagarized and didn't adequately cite wikipedia (who the hell cites wikipedia anyway)? Our school kicked him out, and would not give him his diploma.

The pat's got caught cheating, and yet, here they are, nearly being crowned "valedictorian" of this year's class. so grades are useless if those who try to get a better grade through cheating are not punished. why the hell didn't any of these guys cheat. they are all failures in my book since there doesn't seem to be any ramification for cheating, should all be getting A+'s.

:rolleyes:

sago1

Reaction score
Glad to see Romo get an A. He played great for us through at least 12 games. W/o his outstanding play, 2nd only in the NFL behind Brady, doubt we would have been much better then 9-7 and certainly the Cowboys wouldn't be viewed as a legit SB contender now despite all the claims we choked, played badly, etc.

I'm disgusted that one of the Dallas writers gave Romo a B. He deserved a lot better then that despite the last 3 games and the playoff. I'm also fed up that some already claiming they doubt he can win the big games for us. All this with him having only played 26 regular season and 2 playoffs games in his career. Frankly, I believe it's when your team has a troubled game/loss that you really show what kind of Cowboy fan you are. And that is when this team and it's QB need you the most. The Cowboys and Romo wouldn't need your support next year if they do what we all hope they will and go deep in the playoffs and win our 6th SB in 08.

TheKey

Faster than Felix
Reaction score
Crayton played well all year, 3 drops shouldn't change that. I am angry with him too, but he is and will be a solid reciever for us. Romo played well all year, and in the playoff game (see dropped passes). Newman was just above average this year to me, not one of his better seasons. Im not a big Stewart fan, so thats why he got a bad grade. Ellis gets points docked for missing the first few games because he wanted more money, that just doesnt sit well with me.

cowboyz

Reaction score
eduncan22;1915503 said:
Coaching
Wade-F

I'm very disappointed in Coach Wade. :mad:

yeah he should've taken reeves out and just blitzed jones from the slot.