My Post-Season grades...

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
eduncan22;1915503 said:
Coaching
Wade-F

I'm very disappointed in Coach Wade. :mad:

yes a 13-3 coach gets a F grade...your new agenda is almost as sick as your old one

sago1

Reaction score
Frankly, I think each player gets a regular season grade and then a grade based on performance in the playoff game. Aikman's performance during the regular season was very good; however, it was his play in the playoffs/SB which highlighted how great a clutch QB he was.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
eduncan22;1915503 said:
Coaching
Wade-F

I'm very disappointed in Coach Wade. :mad:

Preseason predictions from almost every source had us not winning our division. Yet a first year coach takes over and goes 13-3, wins the NFCE and you give him an F???

Wowza.

I know the season didn't end as we all wanted it too but that grade is WAY off the mark.

DaBoyz73

Reaction score
Funny that no one says anything about Roy. Since no one will, I will, I think Roy deserves an "F" due to the fact that he is a liability in coverage and he is not the same player as of old.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
eduncan22;1915794 said:
Reeves didn't lose the game.
Eduncan, you're an American original. :rolleyes: True, Reeves did not lose the game. The team did that, but will you concede this?

New York has a 2nd-&-10 with 42 seconds left in the first half at its 29 yard line. Eli Manning targets Jacques "Bullseye" Reeves by throwing to Steve Smith. The pass-and-catch is good for 22 yards.

New York now has the ball at the Dallas 49. There are 34 seconds left.

Out of nowhere, Manning targets Bullseye again by throwing at Steve Smith. It's an 11-yard completion. The ball is now at the Dallas 38, but wait!

Bullseye grabbed Smith's facemask. The refs pounced and declared it a 15-yarder variety, so the ball is now at the Dallas 23 with 28 seconds left.

BTW, Manning attempted to hit Plexico on 1st-&-10 on the next play. Did Reeves knock that pass down or was it an overthrow? Seriously, I don't remember. You're the "Video Guy". Post it.

BTW part II, Canty knocked down Manning's next pass attempt on 2nd-&-10, but on the next play...

On 3rd-&-10, Manning throws a 19-yard completion to Jeremy Shockey's replacement, Kevin Boss. Who was the closest defender, you ask? Why, it's old Bullseye, that's who!

The Giants now have the ball at our 4-yard line with 11 seconds left in the half. Next play is... * gasp! * is a touchdown! Extra pointer makes it a 14-14 tie at the half.

So, before you don't give me an answer as you usually do, let's review...

Reeves allowed a 22-yard reception, a 11-yard reception, added a 15-yard penalty as a change-of-pace play and a 19-yard reception. That's 67 yards, Eduncan, WITHIN 42 seconds. Once again, I agree with you that Bullseye didn't cost us the game, but you are willing to admit that your favorite third-string cornerback, who you would like Jerry Jones to pay like a first-stringer, directly contributed to seven of the Giants' 21 points?

Well?

Let me help you...

Music to help Eduncan think

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
eduncan22;1915794 said:
Reeves didn't lose the game.

:banghead:

Damn! I knew it was to good to be true!! Oh well, same old song...

Signals

Suspicious looking stranger
Reaction score
VietCowboy;1915098 said:
who cares about this? In school, if you get caught cheating, that is an automatically suspension by the school. Sometimes, you do get kicked out of school. I know someone who was suppose to graduate last semester, but he stupidly plagarized and didn't adequately cite wikipedia (who the hell cites wikipedia anyway)? Our school kicked him out, and would not give him his diploma.

The pat's got caught cheating, and yet, here they are, nearly being crowned "valedictorian" of this year's class. so grades are useless if those who try to get a better grade through cheating are not punished. why the hell didn't any of these guys cheat. they are all failures in my book since there doesn't seem to be any ramification for cheating, should all be getting A+'s.

:rolleyes:
I agree 100%

Unfortunately the League sent a profoundly clear message to everyone who would listen just exacly what their priorities are.

Derinyar

Reaction score
Revees may not have single handedly lost the game, but he is the weak link in our defense right now.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Derinyar;1916030 said:
Revees may not have single handedly lost the game, but he is the weak link in our defense right now.
If your #3 CB is the weakest link in your D that should tell you something about your D.

jay cee

Reaction score
big dog cowboy;1916047 said:
If your #3 CB is the weakest link in your D that should tell you something about your D.

I like the D, but I think they need a better corner so that Reeves would be the #4 corner. Too many teams will go 3 WR and punish the defense by attacking Reeves.

eduncan22

Benched
Reaction score
jay cee;1916076 said:
I like the D, but I think they need a better corner so that Reeves would be the #4 corner. Too many teams will go 3 WR and punish the defense by attacking Reeves.

You might wanna take a look at who gave up the Giants first TD last weekend. :cool:

Reeves was only in 13 plays last week.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
eduncan22;1916119 said:
You might wanna take a look at who gave up the Giants first TD last weekend. :cool:

Reeves was only in 13 plays last week.
You want to respond to my reply to you on this thread?

No?

Cool.