My Review of THE DARK KNIGHT *Spoilers added*

thekavorka

Reaction score
so yeah, I saw an IMAX screening last night. I consider myself a pretty even keel guy when it comes to movies and stuff.

Believe the hype. Amazing film.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
i cant go till monday. I am looking forward to it though.

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
My friend just gave me this poster from a lot he won on EBAY... friggin disturbing, no?
96b1_1.JPG

Hoofbite

Reaction score
I had to quit reading. I don't want to hear anymore till I see the thing cause I'm getting to amped up and won't be able to sleep.

I'm going tomorrow night at midnight with some friends so not too much longer to wait.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
YoMick;2147996 said:
Well I have tried to read as little as possible prior to seeing it... from what I have read so far... they were going more for a serial killer-ish Joker...

Oh I know all about it, but I was even taken aback the first time I saw that poster. Up on my wall now for all of my unsuspecting guests...

HTownCowboysFan

Reaction score
I've seen it 3 times now and it is FOR SURE a film one needs to see more than once -- a very layered and deep film.

BTW, went to the premiere in New York Monday night...now that was a TRIP! Those things are ridiculously crazy, political, and very PRish.

thekavorka

Reaction score
HTownCowboysFan;2148041 said:
I've seen it 3 times now and it is FOR SURE a film one needs to see more than once -- a very layered and deep film.

BTW, went to the premiere in New York Monday night...now that was a TRIP! Those things are ridiculously crazy, political, and very PRish.

I drove from Austin to Houston on Tuesday to watch it, drove back, got 2 hours of sleep, and went to work. Now, I'm watching it again tonight at midnight at the Alamo Drafthouse. imax tickets were sold out before the 4th of july.

Did you go to the imax screening at the Marque in Houston?

Kevinicus

Reaction score
I'd go tonight if I didn't have to work tomorrow. I'd go Saturday if my wife didn't work until the evening. So we have to wait until Sunday.

We could go tomorrow or Saturday night, but then it'd be expensive. Just $5 before 4 pm on the weekend, so Sunday it is.

HTownCowboysFan

Reaction score
thekavorka;2148141 said:
Did you go to the imax screening at the Marque in Houston?

Yep, last night. Saw it in LA, then in NYC at the premiere, and then in Houston. Fixin' to see it again at midnight.

Hell of a movie....

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
HTownCowboysFan;2148041 said:

Are you trying to say its "Godfather" deep? multiple viewings to understand it? :laugh2: ;)

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
I just got back. Simply amazing.

The Joker was mean, creepy, and in a weird way funny.

Even Batman seemed darker.

And two-face's face was unreal.