My Review of THE DARK KNIGHT *Spoilers added*

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
The IMAX theater near the house is sold out for the entire weekend. We'll probably go in the middle of the week next week to see it so that we can experience it in IMAX.

dffl11

Reaction score
So tired at work from the midnight showing, however worth every second and every penny. Just an amazing movie....

The scene with the thugs and the magic trick was the greatest single scene in the movie. It was a wow moment, and gave me chills.....the Joker was creepy as hell, and as someone did mention two-face looked amazing, and batman was dark 9er) then ever.

Wow, I will pay to watch it again.

5-Star!:bow:

thekavorka

Reaction score
yeah, the IMAX in Austin is sold out friday/saturday/sunday. hell, even the monday night show is sold out.

i believe it already set the record for most money made from midnight shows

HTownCowboysFan

Reaction score
The Joker to Harvey Dent: "Hi."

Badass.

Great film...I told y'all it was going to be something else! ;)

locked&loaded

Reaction score
that movie was awesome. Very long, but i didnt care because of how great it was.

I dont really like movies, i didnt like no country for example. usually i go out of the theater dissapointed. See this movie now.

The joker stole the show by the way.

Achozen

Sounds From The Lair
Reaction score
I didn't like the way 2 Face looked. He looked like an alien from "Mars Attack."

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
zrinkill;2149518 said:
A Masterpiece.

I was stunned.

Heath Ledger deserves the Oscar.
The Oscar is locked up. It won't even be close.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No review from me. I wouldn't be able to do it justice even if I tried.

Zrinkill already said it.

A masterpiece. When the dust finally settles, that classic will solidly rest in the top 50 movies of all-time.

It's been a long, LONG time since I saw a movie which I thought was so good that it brought me to tears.

Christopher Nolan is a frakking genius.

As far as superhero adaptations goes, my former no. 1, Spider-Man II, falls to #2 on my list. And the buffer zone between it and TDK is as wide as the Grand Canyon.

That's it. I'm done.

Oh shoot. One last thing. If every single major awards show (not just the Oscars) does not honor Heath Ledger with an appropriate award, The Joker should cut off their you-know-whats.

Okay. I'm really done now.

Mash

Reaction score
dont miss it.......its really good...excellent

The whole movie was really well done....all the characters were very good.....loved it.....will go again very soon

Batman begins was really good....this one is even better ...Heath Ledger did a masterpiece as the joker...

Its the best super hero movie ever done IMHO....will be interesting what is in store for the next one.

CowboyWay

If Coach would have put me in, we'd a won State
Reaction score
Good Lord guys. I can't believe you all loved this film. I just got back from seeing it with 5 other people, 2 of which were actually extras in the film.

We all thought it stunk, and we loved the first one, and love most of these superhero movies.

This thing was bad from start to finish. Ledgers acting was pretty good, I'll give him that, but the plot was poor, there were several holes in it, and some things that were just so ridiculously dumb, you just laughed at it.

If I hadn't of been with two guys were were extras in it, I probably would have walked out of it.

Ugghhhh. I can't believe how dissapointed this movie was. I can't wait for more of you to see it to hear if anyone else felt the same way.

This is the worst superhero movie I've seen since the Hulk about 5 years ago, which was godawful.

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
CowboyWay;2149801 said:
Good Lord guys. I can't believe you all loved this film. I just got back from seeing it with 5 other people, 2 of which were actually extras in the film.

We all thought it stunk, and we loved the first one, and love most of these superhero movies.

This thing was bad from start to finish. Ledgers acting was pretty good, I'll give him that, but the plot was poor, there were several holes in it, and some things that were just so ridiculously dumb, you just laughed at it.

If I hadn't of been with two guys were were extras in it, I probably would have walked out of it.

Ugghhhh. I can't believe how dissapointed this movie was. I can't wait for more of you to see it to hear if anyone else felt the same way.

This is the worst superhero movie I've seen since the Hulk about 5 years ago, which was godawful.

I find this laughable, seriously.

CowboyWay

If Coach would have put me in, we'd a won State
Reaction score
JustSayNotoTO;2149803 said:
I find this laughable, seriously.

Well coming from a guy who wears a joker avatar , I don't find it very shocking that you liked it.

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
playmakers;2149806 said:
What a movie. Defintly worth the money and the hype.

I havent even seen it yet, but the SEVENTEEN perfect scores and a half dozen of 90's on metacritic dont lie.