My sister was in a car accident this morning...*UPDATED*

sago1

Reaction score
Really sorry to hear about the accident. All of our prayers are with you and your family.

Fernando Fernandez

Reaction score
dragon_mikal said:
She is hurt bad. Cracked skull and bleeding of the brain. She can't remember anyone of anything.

Please pray for her. She is only 18.

I'm not what you call a religious person, going to church every Sunday and such, but I do believe in God.

Yes, I will pray for your sister's recovery..I can't imagine the pain you are going through. I have never had any of my immediate family members severely injured in a car accident.

It must be very painful time for you and your family. FAMILY, friends and prayer will help you get through almost anything.

Best wishes for your sisters quick recovery.

JonCJG

Reaction score
God bless you and your family. Will be praying, keep us updated...

gbrittain

Reaction score
Dragon. Really sorry to hear that. Helps put things in perspective when you hear about things like that. I pray for you, your family and specially her.

chinch

No Quarter
Reaction score
dragon_mikal said:
She is hurt bad. Cracked skull and bleeding of the brain. She can't remember anyone of anything.

thoughts & prayers for a full recovery.

RedLine

Reaction score
I have a sister, and I have always felt the need to protect a care for her (even if she does not want me too). So, I know it must be hard. I wish you well, and hope she can make a speedy recovery.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
dragon_mikal said:

Will do.
Stay Strong.

She is young and VERY resilient at that age.
Lets pray her body helps fight.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
May the God of Abraham, Issac and Jacob, the One who raised His Son from the dead, heal your sister. I will continue to keep her lifted up before the God that heal's.

If you are a Christian here is a scripture you can belive on:

1Peter 2:24: Who His own self bare our sins in His own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
dragon_mikal said:

I'm so sorry to hear that I hope everything works out for her and your family and my prayers go out to you and your family.

GOLDENCHILD1688

Reaction score
dragon_mikal said:

im sorry to hear that man. i will pray for you and youre family.

have faith in god. he will help you get through

BrassCowboy

Reaction score
dragon_mikal said:

sorry to hear that, of course prayers are with her. God be with the whole family.

TX_Yid

Reaction score
My thoughts are with you and your family too, praying for the best possible outcome.

Skip

Reaction score
So sorry to hear this and I will add her to my prayers.

God Bless!

JSP21

Redneck Daddy
Reaction score
Wow...this is horrible. I am deeply saddened to hear of this.

I will be praying for your sister, you, and your family throughout. God Bless.