My TG Signatures, Banners, and Wallpapers

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
They're like clothes...you never want to wear the same one twice.

wings22wk.jpg

Irvinite. Really love the lettering and the 'real' wings.
wings5ji_1.jpg

Irvinite. Another version.
zltg8rl.jpg

Brainpaint. From his card series.
TG-LTN2.jpg

Brainpaint. A favorite from last season.
terrybanner4.jpg

Irvinite. Another one I really love. - some website stole it, tho.
terrybanner.jpg

Irvinite. A really neat one.
terry2banner.jpg

Irvinite. Has two of my favorite pics.
LaTunaNostra.jpg

RuffRider. The very first one I received.
latunanostra4.jpg

Irvinite. kind of a Nostrodamus treatment.
tg16tr.jpg

Irvinite wallpaper.
terryglennphoenixbird20pm.jpg

Arturo wallpaper.

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
LaTunaNostra said:
They're like clothes...you never want to wear the same one twice.

wings22wk.jpg

Irvinite. Really love the lettering and the 'real' wings.
wings5ji_1.jpg

Irvinite. Another version.
zltg8rl.jpg

Brainpaint. From his card series.
TG-LTN2.jpg

Brainpaint. A favorite from last season.
terrybanner4.jpg

Irvinite. Another one I really love. - some website stole it, tho.
terrybanner.jpg

Irvinite. A really neat one.
terry2banner.jpg

Irvinite. Has two of my favorite pics.
LaTunaNostra.jpg

RuffRider. The very first one I received.
latunanostra4.jpg

Irvinite. kind of a Nostrodamus treatment.
tg16tr.jpg

Irvinite wallpaper.
terryglennphoenixbird20pm.jpg

Arturo wallpaper.

Hey, it looks like I'm the only one you haven't hit up. :D

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
Juke99 said:
Hey, it looks like I'm the only one you haven't hit up. :D
What did you think the purpose of this thread was? ;)

Hey Juke, you and Irvinite did do those really great Parcells Godfather signatures for me. Those are really classics...

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
artur108 said:
all this digital art is in honor of Terry Glenn
That
That's right, Arturo!

(actually it's to shut me up)

And if Terry can manage to get through a whole season without an injury, I can't imagine the tributes. LOL

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
LaTunaNostra said:
What did you think the purpose of this thread was? ;)

Hey Juke, you and Irvinite did do those really great Parcells Godfather signatures for me. Those are really classics...

Geez, that was when I was a photoshop newbie.

Well, anytime you want another Terry Glenn...you just let Irvinite know. :D

Actually, I'd be honored to do one.

:)

artur108

Reaction score
I agree already wanted that outside September, to put to me to work in others wallapapers

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
Juke99 said:
Geez, that was when I was a photoshop newbie.

Your progress in one year is amazing. All you guys have gotten very sophisticated, in addition to your creativity.

Well, anytime you want another Terry Glenn...you just let Irvinite know. :D

Well to tell the truth, I never have to ask him. He just knows.

Actually, I'd be honored to do one.

Actually, I am honored to accept. ;)

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
artur108 said:
I agree already wanted that outside September, to put to me to work in others wallapapers
Good, Arturo, but if you only have two more months to work on them, it's not a good idea to start doing other players just yet.

It's better to just do Terry and make them perfect, and them move on to other players..in about five years. ;)

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
LaTunaNostra said:
Your progress in one year is amazing. All you guys have gotten very sophisticated, in addition to your creativity.

Well to tell the truth, I never have to ask him. He just knows.

Actually, I am honored to accept. ;)

I'm still a hack...I just am fortunate enough to have a good imagination...I think creating graphics, is similar to creating music...all creative endeavors have some similarities in content, balance, message, color, etc...

OK...Next up on the Terry Glenn hit parade....ME.

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
Irvinite said:
What website... :mad: WE are due some royalties I do believe... ;) :D
It was a Cowboys fan one page website that I came across in some Google search last summer or early last fall. I scrolled down to the bottom of the page and there it was. Unshrunk and in all its glory.

Royalties on this one wouldn't buy US a coffee, the overall tech level was definitely novice...they hadn't even erased the "LaTunaNostra" from the photoshop". Had it been anything even a little bit glossier then a AOL homepage level/quality site, I'd have emailed you at once for my share of the take. :D

I should have done that anyway..let me see if I can find the site again.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Can you send me the addy where you keep all of your terry glenn images....I have an idea...but I know it would take just the right pic to pull it off.

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
Can you send me the addy where you keep all of your terry glenn images....I have an idea...but I know it would take just the right pic to pull it off.
I don't mind posting it here, BP. (another gunslinger might get into the act. ;)

There are 185 photos of TG as a Cowboy here

http://photos.imageevent.com/hermsherald/terryii/websize/tg_2.jpg

And another 230 plus from Ohio State, New England, and Green Bay (including those awesome golf course photos).

http://imageevent.com/hermsherald/terry

I'd love one with an Ohio State pic in it. :)

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
LaTunaNostra said:
I don't mind posting it here, BP. (another gunslinger might get into the act. ;)

There are 185 photos of TG as a Cowboy here

http://photos.imageevent.com/hermsherald/terryii/websize/tg_2.jpg

And another 230 plus from Ohio State, New England, and Green Bay (including those awesome golf course photos).

http://imageevent.com/hermsherald/terry

I'd love one with an Ohio State pic in it. :)
Dang Latuna, you put me and my luv for Darren to shame. See that's why you are the queen of the zone. I'm gonna have to work on bumping up my collection, so I can be more like you...just a lil taller and a lil darker. :D

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
Woody'sGirl said:
Dang Latuna, you put me and my luv for Darren to shame. See that's why you are the queen of the zone. I'm gonna have to work on bumping up my collection, so I can be more like you...just a lil taller and a lil darker. :D

LOL, the time I devote (err, waste) on football and my players is gonna take a lil hit. I usually only work six hours a week in the summer (one class per summer session), but my hubby was getting on my case again about goofing off here, so I went out this morning and got myself hired to teach three days a week til Labor Day, mornings and early afternoons.

So you're gonna have plenty of time to catch up. :eek::

only 24 years til retirement.....

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
LaTunaNostra said:
LOL, the time I devote (err, waste) on football and my players is gonna take a lil hit. I usually only work six hours a week in the summer (one class per summer session), but my hubby was getting on my case again about goofing off here, so I went out this morning and got myself hired to teach three days a week til Labor Day, mornings and early afternoons.

So you're gonna have plenty of time to catch up. :eek::

only 24 years til retirement.....
oh that sux. But I understand. When school starts in the fall for me, I'll prolly be online a lot less, cuz it's my final semester. I'm only taking two classes, but I want to go out w/ a bang.

When I'm done I'm planning to look into teach as an adjunct. Not sure what subject just yet, but I want some extra income to pay down my student loans.

In the meantime, I'll get to work hoarding Darren Woodson pics. I've got a nice stash, but nothing like yours and I don't have the hubby issue...for now. :)

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
Woody'sGirl said:
oh that sux. But I understand. When school starts in the fall for me, I'll prolly be online a lot less, cuz it's my final semester. I'm only taking two classes, but I want to go out w/ a bang.

When I'm done I'm planning to look into teach as an adjunct. Not sure what subject just yet, but I want some extra income to pay down my student loans.

In the meantime, I'll get to work hoarding Darren Woodson pics. I've got a nice stash, but nothing like yours and I don't have the hubby issue...for now. :)

I didn't know you were in school now...what are you majoring in, WG?

PS..your trip to Vegas got me thinking and I just booked a pricelinedotcom for me and my mom the week between Christmas and New Years..kinda peak season, but that's how it goes...I used to play blackjack like I post, but I'm "reformed" But I did want to give her a special treat this year as she was so sick last holidays..so the little summer job will pay for that. Sort of. I'll break the news to hubby tonight..."hey I got a job!" then "guess what, I'm going to Vegas"....

....he'll appreciate the CowboysZone as a leisure activity a bit more, I reckon.:)

Stay single - you don't need to explain nothing to nobody. :)

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
LaTunaNostra said:
I didn't know you were in school now...what are you majoring in, WG?

PS..your trip to Vegas got me thinking and I just booked a pricelinedotcom for me and my mom the week between Christmas and New Years..kinda peak season, but that's how it goes...I used to play blackjack like I post, but I'm "reformed" But I did want to give her a special treat this year as she was so sick last holidays..so the little summer job will pay for that. Sort of. I'll break the news to hubby tonight..."hey I got a job!" then "guess what, I'm going to Vegas"....

....he'll appreciate the CowboysZone as a leisure activity a bit more, I reckon.:)

Stay single - you don't need to explain nothing to nobody. :)
I'm getting my masters in Curriculum and Instruction emphasis on Instructional Technology. Basically learning how to incorporate technology into education. It's primarily for teachers, but I came at it from a different angle since I'm a minor techie, since I write technical documentation. So I was looking at learning about education. It was a fairly easy program and one of the primary reasons I went back to school was cuz most of my friends were getting masters. :)

I swear outside of the traveling mishaps, I had a great time in Vegas. I thoroughly enjoyed it. I'm old school I used a reg 35mm for pics, cuz my friend's digital was missing too many components. But I took 3 rolls of pics. We walked so much my knees and ankles hurt, but I'd do it again. I'm planning to put some of the pics on the web, once I get 'em developed. We really didn't gamble that much, maybe next time, but I enjoyed the shows we went to. I'm sure you and your mom are going to have a ball. Who knows, your hubby might want to go as well...after he gets over the initial shock...:D

I'm sure I'll be a single for awhile. There's that minor detail of finding a man to actually date.:p: