My thoughts on offseason

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
This has been a long month to get to March and nearing FA period. Though we will still need to get to Mid march for things to heat up more.
Right now it is all media / fan driven speculation driving up the blood pressure in many. I try to stay away from it. I go from sign Dak to let him walk. What is best for the team in the long run is what truly counts. And there are many different opinions on that. And one can't argue what it best one way or the other. Well, they can argue or debate, but it goes nowhere.

Right now, I am at the middle care less ground. It is bad enough they cancelled the NFL Combine. that would usually start about now, and take up some discussion time.
Instead it will be 3 more weeks of the same stuff.
It will be entertaining though as time gets near, as usual on here, from both sides. :popcorn::D

This is the news or no news for me. Im a big Dak fan as everybody knows. But this team cant settle for a 4 yr deal. Very hard to restructure and Frances is just looking for an out to get a mega deal. When he could easily renegotiate for a bigger deal with more yrs and still help the team. Dak could get so much money in upfront money with a longer deal. Alot when he signs, and then again alot when he restructured which we all know they would do

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
I would be all over Humphrey at center in the second round if he lasts that long.

Humphrey does look interesting. Seems like Fredbeard. Monster anchor and power. A little less agility. I'd like him too, but it's hard to see spending a 2nd on a C with so many other needs.
Since he's not considered the top C prospect, he could drop some. People don't give C's enough respect, IMO. Draft him now and we're set for quality depth on the interior oline for years to come, whether Biadasz or Humphrey starts.
https://www.profootballnetwork.com/creed-humphrey-nfl-draft-player-profile-oklahoma-center/

Maybe he won't last, though. May be a lot of teams looking for C this year.
The Los Angeles Rams, Miami Dolphins, Kansas City Chiefs, and Pittsburgh Steelers are all teams that need a reliable center up front.​
https://www.profootballnetwork.com/creed-humphrey-nfl-draft-player-profile-oklahoma-center/