My thoughts. Who is Dak?

boysfanperiod

Reaction score
of course I can believe what I want same as you. Thanks for telling me nothing new. Did I ask for an apology? The answer to that question is the answer to yours. Yes just because you put lol on something doesn't make something humorous or sarcasm but if you weren't insecure about your mistake you could see it as such. You felt insecure in this instance and took it a way it wasn't meant. Why would I be appeased about you being sensitive as poo? That's amessageboard flaw about yourself you need to fix. Its nothing you can do to change my views and I'm sure vice versa.

You shouldn't address the motherly talk because like a lot of lost you twist expletive into stuff to make it something it wasn't. Nobody said wanting someone to succeed was motherly. Learn to read with understanding or hell just read the next sentence after I said motherly that explains exactly why I said motherly. If not you can have @Cowboyz88 to co sign you since he wants to show how much of a good guy he is.

Phil, I have to say you're funny as heck. Thanks for the entertainment. You have become a joke. Try writing well so I can understand it better. Thanks. Punctuation is your friend. While you're doing that please learn some internet etiquette. It will do you all the good. You know it's just something you have to fix about yourself. lol
(In case you missed it, that's called sarcasm). :facepalm: :thumbdown:

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Shocked that you’re not married.

Perhaps one day you’ll leave your moms basement.

And you got it right, I am a good guy.
Why would you be shocked I'm not old like some of y'all on here. The ole moms basement joke. My mom lives in a house nicer than most people ever get to stop foot in so even if I was staying with her which I'm not I'd be cool with it. I can tell you're a good guy and something else too

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Phil, I have to say you're funny as heck. Thanks for the entertainment. You have become a joke. Try writing well so I can understand it better. Thanks. Punctuation is your friend. While you're doing that please learn some internet etiquette. It will do you all the good. You know it's just something you have to fix about yourself. lol
(In case you missed it, that's called sarcasm). :facepalm: :thumbdown:
I won't take your concerns under advisement because you're just upset but thanks for posting them just the same. Good day

Zman5

Reaction score
yea but how do you DAK miss a throw to wide open A Cooper - I mean none of the good QB's would miss that throw

can you see Brees or Ben missing that

I posted a video of Rogers doing it few days ago. QBs do it all the time. I suggest you go watch other teams play.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
yea but how do you DAK miss a throw to wide open A Cooper - I mean none of the good QB's would miss that throw

can you see Brees or Ben missing that
First of all the throw wasnt over thrown to Cooper. Amari stumbled early in the route and by the time he was back on balance the ball was already in the air. Dak put the ball in a safe spot where only Cooper would've been able to get it. Cooper just looked the other way. miscomunication on a route that was doomed from the get go with cooper stumbling.

lukin2006

Reaction score
There is no denying Dak is a gamer. The guy is clutch. If we have a serviceable QB who wins and who doesn't demand to be the highest paid QB in the league...then it's a win win.

lukin2006

Reaction score
In a few years, the Eagles will be paying Carson 35 million or more.

khiladi

Reaction score
I think today stated this is Prescott's team.

Crazy in a way, but that is what the message said.

Now how all the errant passes, poor pocket awareness and failure to understand coverages factor into that is anyone's guess.

The first half of the season the receiving core was coming out openly and saying how open they were and Dak was the joke of the town. Dak was throwing the TEs under the bus himself. Winning changes everything and makes people blind.

Dallas looked totally mediocre the first half, particularly Dak and the fact they didn’t sit him after a 14-0 lead, one of them a TD basically gifted to them by the defense on a TO giving them really good field positioning, is telling. Cooper started looking frustrated because Dak can’t find him when he’s not being covered by one man with no help over the top and even then he has to call it out. They spent a first on Cooper and it’s back to normal with Dak not finding him. It’s Dez all over again.

Zeke at times was shaking his head. The Commanders game and his fumble he took while he had three guys open. Just last week, Dak was absolute trash and the defense gifted the offense two scores and the Colts game prior, Dallas was shut-out and Dak was trash again. His inability to move the ball against zone defenses is pretty obvious.

Even before his final throw, besides the fact the Giants just needed to play prevent and rush three giving them the underneath on a fourth and fifteen, it was FOURTH AND FIFTEEN. That play was a street-ball Hail Mary play and Dallas OL gave him good protection all day.

This team is spending way too much time and effort covering for his bone-headed plays. The Giants this year have consistently blown leads in the last minute of games. I think they’ve had four games where the defense gave up scores in the final minute to lose.

They did it against the Colts last week. They almost blew a game to a Tampa Bay offense allowing them to score 21 points in the fourth quarter, but the Giants offense was able to score on the final minute.

Last edited:

JReed1000

Reaction score
well said....Im tired of the Romo vs Dak threads myself..... Its DAKs turn to do his part....love him or hate him Dak is the man in Dallas.... But have to say.. Romo is a hell of CBS announcer... might be the best announcer in the business
I think Collinsworth is the Best...but I think everyone has noticed the Cowboys have 3 former players doing primetime games. That's crazy. Witten, Romo and Aikman. But Chris knows football...

JReed1000

Reaction score

You are a HATER bud....a hater of reality...and you put your Dak-Crush above the health and prosperity of our Cowboys....live in your Hate world bud....if we win in the playoffs it will not be because of Dak it will be IN SPITE OF DAK......
Im gonna Photochop PAPPYDOG on the back of the Jersey...so he can see what type of TRASH he really is.

fifaguy

Reaction score
Completely agree with this post. Judgments about Dak (and this Cowboy team generally) are best done after the game rather than during the first quarter, first half, or whatever. He has a way of getting it done late...

Sydla

Reaction score
FWIW, according to pro football reference, most 4th Quarter comebacks:

Romo - 24
Aikman - 15
Prescott - 8

Use this information as you see fit.

Staubacher

Reaction score
Before anything that involves stats or accuracy, the thing that jumps out at me is he's a Leader and a Winner. He was drafted in the 4th round, so clearly he needed work. But after 3 yrs, he has had more success and better stats then any QB from his draft.

So while fans can cry and gripe about him not being accurate, him not having pocket awareness. In big games he shows up and wins. In big situations he wins. At the end of games, he wins. What more do fans need? Do we need 400yrds and 4Tds and a loss, or a balanced attack that just wins games? Fantasy football and madden have warped fans brains into thinking just because they do things in a video game that its easy to play in the NFL.

Fans will compare Dak to the guy he took over for, and the favorite quote is "Romo would win a superbowl with this team". NO he wouldnt, he couldnt win a playoff game with one of the best teams in Cowboys history in 2007. They dominated on offense and defense. Dak shows better poise then Romo ever did with the game on the line. That TD pass to Beasley was amazing. And an even better catch. Dak put that ball the only place that would've been completed. It was picture perfect, and what made the catch harder wasnt the placement but Beasley lack of height. So he had to reach. A Taller WR catches it easy. But great catch by Beasley.

I know people are going to say Dak missed deep throws today that would've been TDs. SO WHAT!! he took the team to TDs on those drives anyways. He missed a guy but overcame that and drove the team down and scored TDs on perfect reads to Jarwin and the game winner to Beasley.

He balled out today without Tyron and Martin and Elliot. The game was in Daks hands and he nailed it. The defense was abused but Dak put the team on his back and won the game. The game winner, he alludes a sack and throws it while taking the hit with a perfect placement, when the team needed it. Last down, he either makes that throw or they lose. And the outcome was the same as its been his whole professional career. A win when the games on the line and they need a TD. Daks doing something the team hasnt had since Aikman. A QB who could win you the game late. And no Romo never gave them that.
Romo won a LOT of games late also.

Praise Dak but keep it real and drop the Romo obsession.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
Romo won a LOT of games late also.

Praise Dak but keep it real and drop the Romo obsession.
My obsession? Because im quoting the narrative of the of the Romosexuals? I stopped dwelling on Romo when Dak took over in the preseason. The day that happened people called me crazy because i said Romo getting hurt was the best thing that could've happen to the Cowboys. Not because i was glad to see him hurt, but because it allowed the team to move on from a QB whos body couldnt take the hits anymore.

And while Romo won some close games, alot of Dallas' close games with him ended up in a Romo int. Lets keep it real.

Staubacher

Reaction score
My obsession? Because im quoting the narrative of the of the Romosexuals? I stopped dwelling on Romo when Dak took over in the preseason. The day that happened people called me crazy because i said Romo getting hurt was the best thing that could've happen to the Cowboys. Not because i was glad to see him hurt, but because it allowed the team to move on from a QB whos body couldnt take the hits anymore.

And while Romo won some close games, alot of Dallas' close games with him ended up in a Romo int. Lets keep it real.
Is your thread and you're ranting about Romo to the clouds. YOU brought it up and are doubling down.

Get over it. Dak will ultimately be judged on his own merits and playoff success just like the last guy

GMO415

Reaction score
Dak is 0-1 and he NEEDs to be 1-1 in the playoffs to be considered relevant. He will get it done.

Sydla

Reaction score
Is your thread and you're ranting about Romo to the clouds. YOU brought it up and are doubling down.

Get over it. Dak will ultimately be judged on his own merits and playoff success just like the last guy

People lack self awareness around here. It’s hilarious. Rockport claimed he wouldn’t stoop to a low level and name call someone after he called the guy a loser a few posts earlier in another thread.

It’s hilarious.