My wife left me and took my dog

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
Ok, I'm at that point in the night where the beer buzz is wearing off and I'm starting to process what just happened.

I'm done covering up my heart break with anger. As the title says, I feel like today was the 3rd verse in a very bad country song. I spend all week keeping my emotion in check, trying to be negative Nancy in an attempt to prepare myself for just this result then the Cowboys go and sweet talk me for 52 minutes and I let me guard down. Next thing I know I'm coming out of the bathroom after taking a hearty piss and there is a Dear Gullible letter on the counter.

Now I'm thumbing through the phone book looking for a therapist and trying to find my keys so I can restock the beer fridge.:bang2:

Everson24

Reaction score
My wife is mad at me because she wanted to talk right after Newman got beat and she asked me why I was so mad the Cowboys had the game in hand. Then I got ticked and told her she jinxed the Cowboys. Now she's mad at me. It is all her fault you know.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
HomeOfLegends;2471391 said:
Ok, I'm at that point in the night where the beer buzz is wearing off and I'm starting to process what just happened.

I'm done covering up my heart break with anger. As the title says, I feel like today was the 3rd verse in a very bad country song. I spend all week keeping my emotion in check, trying to be negative Nancy in an attempt to prepare myself for just this result then the Cowboys go and sweet talk me for 52 minutes and I let me guard down. Next thing I know I'm coming out of the bathroom after taking a hearty piss and there is a Dear Gullible letter on the counter.

Now I'm thumbing through the phone book looking for a therapist and trying to find my keys so I can restock the beer fridge.:bang2:

Sorry about that. Women are a dime a dozen but a good dog is hard to find.
And please don't "buzz drive" bro.

Royal Laegotti

Dyin' ain't much of a livin', boy!
Reaction score
Was the "Dear Gullible" letter signed by Jerry, Wade, Jason and Tony......Jess to?

SDogo

Reaction score
GimmeTheBall!;2471476 said:
Sorry about that. Women are a dime a dozen but a good dog is hard to find.

If the dogs at the back door barking and the wife is at the front door knocking who do you let in?

The dog....you know it's going to shut up when you open the door.

Coy

Reaction score
Everson24;2471468 said:
My wife is mad at me because she wanted to talk right after Newman got beat and she asked me why I was so mad the Cowboys had the game in hand. Then I got ticked and told her she jinxed the Cowboys. Now she's mad at me. It is all her fault you know.

:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:

Same situation here but the fight started after Heath Miller´s TD.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
I can at the very least give you a good dog. He's potty trained.

:dissgint:

:dissskin:

:disseags:

:espn:

SDogo

Reaction score
Hostile;2471547 said:

Just figure out a way to train a wife and I'm set

Royal Laegotti

Dyin' ain't much of a livin', boy!
Reaction score
Hostile;2471547 said:

:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: pretty clever Hos!

Kaika

Have a Good Day Pilgrims
Reaction score
HomeOfLegends;2471487 said:
If the dogs at the back door barking and the wife is at the front door knocking who do you let in?

The dog....you know it's going to shut up when you open the door.

She's not anywhere near you, is She????

SDogo

Reaction score
sandtrapp;2471623 said:
She's not anywhere near you, is She????

No, I cracked another door by punching it, 3rd one this season and I guess she had enough. Told me to grow up and went to bed.

Kaika

Have a Good Day Pilgrims
Reaction score
HomeOfLegends;2471633 said:
No, I cracked another door by punching it, 3rd one this season and I guess she had enough. Told me to grow up and went to bed.
:lmao2:

tnbk

Reaction score
Coy;2471518 said:
:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:

Same situation here but the fight started after Heath Miller´s TD.

14 years of marriage here......she even told the kids to be quite and don't ask any questions when that happened.

dadymat

I'm kind of a Big Deal
Reaction score
my wife just made me laugh for the first time since the game ended...................she handed me my daughters Dallas Cowboys Pacifier told me i needed it more than the baby............:crawl:

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
dadymat;2471701 said:
my wife just made me laugh for the first time since the game ended...................she handed me my daughters Dallas Cowboys Pacifier told me i needed it more than the baby............:crawl:
I like your wife. That's nads.

Coy

Reaction score
tnbk;2471656 said:
14 years of marriage here......she even told the kids to be quite and don't ask any questions when that happened.

:bow: :bow: