My wife left me and took my dog

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
HomeOfLegends;2471391 said:
Ok, I'm at that point in the night where the beer buzz is wearing off and I'm starting to process what just happened.

I'm done covering up my heart break with anger. As the title says, I feel like today was the 3rd verse in a very bad country song. I spend all week keeping my emotion in check, trying to be negative Nancy in an attempt to prepare myself for just this result then the Cowboys go and sweet talk me for 52 minutes and I let me guard down. Next thing I know I'm coming out of the bathroom after taking a hearty piss and there is a Dear Gullible letter on the counter.

Now I'm thumbing through the phone book looking for a therapist and trying to find my keys so I can restock the beer fridge.:bang2:

Damn....

Dog....

Ken

Reaction score
Everson24;2471468 said:
My wife is mad at me because she wanted to talk right after Newman got beat and she asked me why I was so mad the Cowboys had the game in hand. Then I got ticked and told her she jinxed the Cowboys. Now she's mad at me. It is all her fault you know.

Yeah, well as the steelers were running in the winning interception, my wife inquisitively asks, "Is that bad? That's good right?"

:banghead: :bang2:

The Ominous

Dead Man Stalkin
Reaction score
"Sorry about that. Women are a dime a dozen but a good dog is hard to find"

As an anti-feminist dog-lover I am offended by this statement.:)

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Ken;2472158 said:
Yeah, well as the steelers were running in the winning interception, my wife inquisitively asks, "Is that bad? That's good right?"

:banghead: :bang2:

I felt an INT coming... just thought it was gonna be Polamalu