MySa Blog: Does the Cowboys' locker room have a 'rat' in it?... Crayton on Sirius

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Wait. I thought Drew Brees was the Mole?

AMERICAS_FAN

Reaction score
sago1;2503804 said:
Sorry, there's just no way that Witten could be the mole. This guy is all about giving his best all the time for this team so it could win and he'll do that whether he's wearing his helmet or not. A guy like that doesn't "rate" on any teammates. Can't help believing that TO believes "or wants to believe" the mole is Witten cause he's upset that he doesn't have the most catches on this team. He had no problem with that last season but then we won. TO is highly competitive and understand the really good WRs always want the ball but going after his QB isn't the way & Michael Irvin would be the first one to tell TO that.

I think that if you find the player who thinks Witten is the mole, then THAT player is the mole. And if there are a group of plyers that think this, then who is the leader of that group? Answer that, and you've found the mole.

monkey

Reaction score
DragonCowboy;2504100 said:
What the hell ndanger...what the hell..

Exactly what I was wondering too.

It's ironic that the ESPN talking heads say how they are tired of the Dallas Drama, yet the media keeps looking for stories of possible meltdowns/locker room issues.

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
rcaldw;2503970 said:
Who stole the strawberries? (As Owens rolls the ball bearings around in his hand)

bogart.jpg

Zimmy Lives

Reaction score
AMERICAS_FAN;2504177 said:
I think that if you find the player who thinks Witten is the mole, then THAT player is the mole. And if there are a group of plyers that think this, then who is the leader of that group? Answer that, and you've found the mole.

Sam Hurd is the mole!

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Here is my theory:
When the "rat" has something to give to ESPN, someone leaves a rolled-up note inside a chess piece in Martellus Bennett's chess set. The signal that there is a message in the chess piece is a knotted-up light cord just above the chess set in the lockerroom.
When ESPN reporters roam in the lockerroom, one of them gets near the chess set and takes the chess piece and replaces it with a regular piece.

Well, thats my theory.

And, just in case we meet on the street someday, just pass me by and pretend we don't know each other.;)

trueblue1687

Reaction score
I listened to this and heard Gil Brandt suggest that (paraphrasing, but very close) sometimes a players agent says things. Crayton very nearly cut him off and, talking over Brandt to a degree, said "I think that's what happened". I think Brandt was saying that agents were many times sources for reporters and Crayton seemed to agree without hesitation.

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
So pretty much everyone now concedes Werder didn't fabricate this.

gmsquid

Reaction score
Double Trouble;2504713 said:
So pretty much everyone now concedes Werder didn't fabricate this.

He may or may not have fabricated it, somebody else might have. I don't believe the story.

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
Boysboy;2503780 said:
I think everyone seems to forget we POUNDED the Giants last week.

Yah-all of this was nonsense to begin with.
they didn't forget that we pounded the Giants... All this crap is getting rehashed BECAUSE we pounded the Giants and it's a convenient way to dodge having to talk about the precious media darling Giants and what seem to be growing chinks in the armor.

The much heralded defense that "found a way to win" despite the key loses of Osi and Strahan have given up 346 total yards to Westbrook/Choice the last 2 games. 0 sacks vs the Eagles and 4 vs Dallas (though you can pin two on the back and one on a missed snapcount by Proctor and Adams).

This takes the focus off the Giants and lets them prepare

Reaction score
Everyone wants to see Dallas down and out because it makes for great headlines... I hope they shut them all up and just win!