N’keal Harry

kskboys

Reaction score
Offhand, his best role appears to be as a backup, maybe an end zone threat. However, dudes like him who lack burst are going to have trouble getting off the LOS, so he may simply be not an NFL player. Harry is an athlete, not a football player.

Honestly, his scouting report reminds me of Gavin Escobar. Almost a carbon copy thereof.

Batman1980

Reaction score
LOL I never understood fans' fascination with Pablo Escobar or Rico Gathers. They were both terrible.

Jfconrow

Reaction score
His play reminds me of James Hardy, rip, big dude super athletic. Maybe a better basketball player. That’s the whole Rico/ Lebron discussion. You can’t just change sports, I mean I guess you can but you learn one or the other or your not good at anything. I think he could be a star but to me the red zone target is as elusive as the swing tackle.

kskboys

Reaction score
His play reminds me of James Hardy, rip, big dude super athletic. Maybe a better basketball player. That’s the whole Rico/ Lebron discussion. You can’t just change sports, I mean I guess you can but you learn one or the other or your not good at anything. I think he could be a star but to me the red zone target is as elusive as the swing tackle.
Except that he lacks lateral agility and burst. I'd say he lacks athleticicm. Can't be a star if you can't get open.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
It seems like the league has moved away from the Dez contested catch-guy type receivers.

If Rodgers comes back to play with the Packers I could see a guy like Harry being utilized on slants with success.

kskboys

Reaction score
It seems like the league has moved away from the Dez contested catch-guy type receivers.

If Rodgers comes back to play with the Packers I could see a guy like Harry being utilized on slants with success.
I think those types were seldom used that heavily, reserved mostly for end zone and ST's. We were forced to throw to throw to Dez a ton because he's what we had.

timb2

Reaction score
I tend to shy away from West Coast especially from California. A lot of them are talented but lazy. I call it " CALIFORNIA LAZY". They just don't make great pro players. USC is notorious Great physical talent but lack drive to be better which they need in the Pros. I rather have Southern or Midwest guys as players

kskboys

Reaction score

Or the league was never that impressed w/ that type to begin w/.

cowboyec

Reaction score
i liked him alot at az state.
i'd take a shot if the price is right.
6th or a 7th...just 1 pick and no more.

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
Alright, he wants out of New England don’t blame him and he prob doesn’t want to start over with a new QB. He’s also not worth the 1st they picked him at, but given Coopers injuries I’m thinking a 2nd round pick….but is he worth it? Maybe swap 2nds and give them a 3rd…what do y’all think. I know WR is low on the team list and he might not even want to come here because of Ceedee, Amari, and Gallup.
I'm sorry, but a second round pick? For a guy who hasn't cracked 40 catches, 10 yards per catch or a 60% catch rate in two seasons?

Just to give you an idea, Julio Jones went for a 2nd plus a conditional 2023 4th-rounder.
Randall Cobb was traded for a 6th.
Carson Wentz went for a 2022 3rd and a conditional 2023 2nd.

I'd be surprised if NE could get more than a 6th for Harry, and that's only because he's still on his rookie contract.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Harry has 0 standing. He's done Nothing. Another case of an entitled NFL player trying to call his own shots.