Nahshon Wright is the next CB to add more ink this offseason

John813

Reaction score
Man, thought the preview was the final version and man, it looked like a prison quality tat.
Finished product looked good.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
weak minds doing what weak-minded minded do. shrugs, it's what followers do.

LonnieElam

Reaction score
I can already tell that portrait is going to be terrible. There are absolutely no lines for where the shading should be.

Rayman70

Reaction score
yay...its just what we needed to get us over the hump and to a chip. Why didn't we think of it sooner? :facepalm: :muttley: :huh:

Rayman70

Reaction score
wow, who woulda thunk it...tats turn underachieving players and draft busts into ballers? wow....I'm thrilled and overjoyed.
R.5ce60ba010b516f7b7e87c91d8a5f368

Polkton31

Reaction score
Wow. Some people on this site will whine and ***** about ANYTHING. What's next? Are you going to critique their haircuts, the color of their car, the name brand of their shoes, the type of house they live in? I swear, some people need to get away from the zone and find something productive to do with their lives. The hatred, intolerance, and division on this site is getting out of control.

PS. Just for the record, getting body ink doesn't make someone a loser, a follower, or a lesser person. And, as an Army vet of 22 years, I don't have a single tattoo, but I served with a bunch of leaders/heroes who had plenty of them.

quickccc

Reaction score
And to think I was hoping Wright would be a Brandon Browner like gem find as a 6-4 CB.

JAG.

Cowboys93

Reaction score
Wow. Some people on this site will whine and ***** about ANYTHING. What's next? Are you going to critique their haircuts, the color of their car, the name brand of their shoes, the type of house they live in? I swear, some people need to get away from the zone and find something productive to do with their lives. The hatred, intolerance, and division on this site is getting out of control.

PS. Just for the record, getting body ink doesn't make someone a loser, a follower, or a lesser person. And, as an Army vet of 22 years, I don't have a single tattoo, but I served with a bunch of leaders/heroes who had plenty of them.
Wonderfully said

khiladi

Reaction score
Eh, part of the culture now, whether an athlete is on the bench or elite. Hip hop, basketball, football. Everybody gets them now that can afford it. I vaguely remember it, as far as the US is concerned, as primarily part of white culture. It took off with Iverson among African-Americans in the NBA, even though Rodman was the first ball player that I remember had them done to the extent they are doing them now.