Nahshon Wright is the next CB to add more ink this offseason

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
I love my virgin skin. My wife has been begging me to get a sleeve for years and I don't have any need for it.

For what that tattoo work probably cost, I could probably remodel my kitchen and pay off my truck.

Kwyn

Reaction score
Wow. Some people on this site will whine and ***** about ANYTHING. What's next? Are you going to critique their haircuts, the color of their car, the name brand of their shoes, the type of house they live in? I swear, some people need to get away from the zone and find something productive to do with their lives. The hatred, intolerance, and division on this site is getting out of control.

PS. Just for the record, getting body ink doesn't make someone a loser, a follower, or a lesser person. And, as an Army vet of 22 years, I don't have a single tattoo, but I served with a bunch of leaders/heroes who had plenty of them.
They do.

There’s a chunk of this board that hates dreads and braids and has commented many many times about it.

I

MapleLeaf

Maple Leaf
Reaction score
I think they should do something really creative like cut off a superfluous finger or one of their toes.

Tattoos are for wusses! Real men amputate.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Wow. Some people on this site will whine and ***** about ANYTHING. What's next? Are you going to critique their haircuts, the color of their car, the name brand of their shoes, the type of house they live in? I swear, some people need to get away from the zone and find something productive to do with their lives. The hatred, intolerance, and division on this site is getting out of control.

PS. Just for the record, getting body ink doesn't make someone a loser, a follower, or a lesser person. And, as an Army vet of 22 years, I don't have a single tattoo, but I served with a bunch of leaders/heroes who had plenty of them.
"I don't understand it, or feel the same way about it, so it must be bad!!!"

The mentality of some of the people here is mind boggling.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
BTW, some women look amazing with ink.
jRN1EhB.jpg

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
We'll wait and see. I got my portrait from Rember Orellana, who's considered one of the best in the country, and he absolutely used lines.
Oh, don't get me wrong, I'm not saying this is a good tattoo. Lol

Kwyn

Reaction score
Soft. All these guys getting put under to get a tattoo, and you wonder why they fold.
Part of the reason they do it that way is because you can have more artists working at the same time and get a lot of ink done in one session.

It’s like having a pit crew. Sure you could spend an entire day changing all four of your tires, doing an oil change, filling up the tank, cleaning the windows and maybe doing a few repairs. Or you could pay a bunch of cash to have some highly skilled people do it all at the same time in ten seconds.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Part of the reason they do it that way is because you can have more artists working at the same time and get a lot of ink done in one session.

It’s like having a pit crew. Sure you could spend an entire day changing all four of your tires, doing an oil change, filling up the tank, cleaning the windows and maybe doing a few repairs. Or you could pay a bunch of cash to have some highly skilled people do it all at the same time in ten seconds.
Oh I know why, but it used to be a thing or mean something to go thru the pain, but now it's for likes on the gram and to have a look. It was just different when my peer group got tats, but it's his prerogative.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Lots of people in here care way too much about what other people do with their own bodies
And a lot of people care that we'd like to know what they do with their own bodies.
No show, no judgment.
Shrug.

Blast From The Past

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I sure am glad that I grew up in the 70’s and the 80’s……..tats were for military vets and the weirdos only :laugh:

For the record, I do have one tattoo on my ankle, it was pretty much mandatory in the fraternity.
I'm a vet and I was in during the 80's and I have zero tats. It is my preference not to ink my body. My buddies got them a plenty and I don't knock those that do. That first weekend pass at the old Ft. Benning the tattoo artist around Columbus made bank. Which always stays lucrative for them I expect.