Name one particular play by the Cowboys that you'll never forget

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
There have been a few. In fact, too many for me to probably mention but there are a few that kinda stand out.

Of course the Smith drop. He was a good guy too.

The QB Sneak by the great Bart Starr in 67.

The numerous bad calls vs the Colts in Super Bowl V

Tony's Field Goal hold vs Seattle.

The Danny No! play.

The Dez catch (No Catch!) play.

Roger's last pass ever vs the Rams is right up there for sure.

But this, this might be the one. Over the years, I've looked at this picture and just wondered what if. What if any one of those players had been just one step closer? This one, I think, for me.....

1101TheCatchPhotoC.jpg

To be honest, it wasn't even the catch itself. It was always the idea that if any one of those guys could have been there just a have second sooner........

Such is life I suppose.
I thought Danny White was going to come back. I believe that's the game where Tom Landry said you don't have a cool bone in your body.

blueblood70

Reaction score
The Catch to beat us in what 1981 NFCCG ? that hurt I was young like 10 it nearly made me cry..we all know it was a throw away that somehow got caught BY ACCIDENT..:omg::angry:

star-ving

Reaction score
Its like Lays..you can't have just one.(since TD's 99yd TD on MNF is already taken)

Deion chasing down Rocket Ismail for the over-the-shoulder Int vs Raiders.

Dez 1st PR for a TD vs NY...just the anticipation of what Dez was gonna be like for us and it was electrifying.

NeathBlue

Reaction score
Good... Tony Dorsett running 99 yards in the first season we had the NFL here in the UK.

Bad... the no flag call on Deion when tripped Irvin.