Name That Classic Line Game

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Leon the professional.

My favorite quote of all movies ever:

"God this stuff isn't getting to me - the shootings, the knifings, the beatings. Old ladies being bashed in the head for their social security checks. Nah that doesn't bother me. But you know what does bother me? You know what makes me really sick to my stomach? It's watching you stuff your face with those hotdogs! Nobody - I mean nobody puts ketchup on a hot dog!"
Sudden Impact.

I must confess that I saw Dirty Harry in your reply before you edited it. It was a clue that made me think of Sudden Impact. :)

"You wanna know how to get Capone? They pull a knife, you pull a gun. He sends one of yours to the hospital, you send one of his to the morgue. THAT'S the CHICAGO way! And that's how you get Capone."

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Sudden Impact.

I must confess that I saw Dirty Harry in your reply before you edited it. It was a clue that made me think of Sudden Impact. :)

"You wanna know how to get Capone? They pull a knife, you pull a gun. He sends one of yours to the hospital, you send one of his to the morgue. THAT'S the CHICAGO way! And that's how you get Capone."
I would have guessed Dirty Harry.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Sudden Impact.

The Untouchables?