Name the 10 people who should be in the draftroom?

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I'll give you 4.

Will McClay
Mike McCarthy
Stephen Jones
Jerry Jones

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
  1. Mike McCarthy
  2. Mike Nolan
  3. Will McClay
  4. Jerry Jones
  5. Stephen Jones
  6. Joe Philbin
  7. Kellen Moore
  8. Rob Davis
  9. Jim Fassel
  10. Jim Tomsla
But with maybe 5 at a time and other rotating in and out
No scouts?.....Interesting

eromeopolk

Reaction score
Jimmy Johnson, John Wooten, Gil Brandt, Will McClay, Chris Hall, Lionel Vital, Rob Davis, my oldest son to fall asleep like Switzer, my youngest son to bug everyone keeping them awake, my oldest daughter to say "I want to go home" after the 1st pick, and myself.

I know that is 11 but my oldest son is asleep like Switzer so he won't count in the draft like Switzer.

We would draft 5 future Hall of Famers. After the draft and collecting another 2 Super Bowl in a row, Jerry Jones would fire us all and say he built the Team of the 2020's.

DFWJC

Reaction score
No scouts?.....Interesting
The head of scouts with all of their input at his fingertips...and the guy who combines all the scouts data and provides rankings
There are phones too, btw.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
1. No Jerry
2. No Stephen
3. No Jerry Jr.
4. No Charlotte
5. No Spaulding

Those 5 would improve things greatly.

6. Will McClay
7. Mike McCarthy
8. Mike Nolan
9. John Fassel
10. Chris Hall

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
Well, Kop, using that way of thinking, nothing on this board matters!!!!!!!

Ya I know but some of the stuff people start threads on is pretty ridiculous. How about for ridiculous starting one that asking how long shoelaces should be for the spikes or which Cowboys shirt should all of the 10 people in the draft room wear?

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
The head of scouts with all of their input at his fingertips...and the guy who combines all the scouts data and provides rankings
There are phones too, btw.
I think the NFL has put a limit on how many people can be involved....hence the question.

BigTimeBlues

Reaction score
1. No Jerry
2. No Stephen
3. No Jerry Jr.
4. No Charlotte
5. No Spaulding

Those 5 would improve things greatly.

6. Will McClay
7. Mike McCarthy
8. Mike Nolan
9. John Fassel
10. Chris Hall

THANK YOU!!

Yeah, I get it, the team belongs to him :rolleyes:. Why anyone would want the buffoon drunkenly trying to draft JFF over Z.Martin absolutely blows my mind

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Should there be 10?
I actually think that is a small number...considering how many scouts we have. I would think the scouts should have more influence this year...considering no one in the front office has seen or met with these players.

BigTimeBlues

Reaction score
Ya I know but some of the stuff people start threads on is pretty ridiculous. How about for ridiculous starting one that asking how long shoelaces should be for the spikes or which Cowboys shirt should all of the 10 people in the draft room wear?

Believe it or not, but folks actually enjoy fresh ideas, as opposed to Jerry bashing, overrun and abused Dak threads, or constant complaints over contracts.

blueblood70

Reaction score
I think only 5 is needed and spread out obviously Jerry, Stephen, and will have to be there, add 2 scouts and that it..we are trying to help keep public from going nuts as the NFL stays active during social distancing so 10 is too many..