Name the ONE free agent you'd love to see the Boys sign...

BLT

Reaction score
you guys arent following the rules, ONE free agent you'd love the boys to sign. So it would have to be vanderjact for me. I think we will definately trade down in the 1st round then pick up a Free safety and a OLB in the 2nd round.

SupermanXx

Benched
Reaction score
just to clear things up, I was completely joking about signing Old Man Verde

I just about despise that man.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
ravidubey said:
Javon Walker (OK, not an FA, but that's who I want).

I'm with you there bro...Also Kris Jenkins...

silver

Reaction score
in the words of Roger Waters:
Is there anybody out there?
Is there anybody out there

dallasfan

Reaction score
1.) Vanderjagt- Now that Vinatieri is gone, Vanderjagt is the best kicker available. Only other guy I'd consider is Josh Brown, but if we sign him and while we wait for the Seahawks to match, all the kickers are gone and then they decide to match we are screwed.
2.) Larry Allen- I still like to see this guy play for us. Not because I want to se him retire a cowboy, or because I am attatched to him since he is the last link to our 95' super bowl, but because yesterday he was the best guard on our team.
3.) Charles Woodson- No one is banging his door down with offers so he should come cheap. If we are unable to land a FS in the draft, I think this guy could be a pro-bowler at FS.
99,999,999.) Lavar Arrington- If for some odd reason we cannot add either Lawson, Carpenter or Wimberly and DeMarcus Ware and Kevin Burnett decide to pull a Ricky Williams and retire, then we have no other choice. Outside of that, I don't want him. Very Over-rated. I live in the DC area and have seen almost all his games, he doesn't play within the scheme and just hasn't been the impact player he's supposed to be.

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
BigDFan5 said:
Tom Ashworth, and Stephen neal

My picks also.....I am not excited about our offensive line and run blocking or pass blocking for that manner....guess they can make a good group photo.

ghst187

Reaction score
Ty Law at FS
dude had just about as many INTs singlehandedly as our entire secondary.