NASA Scientists Might Have Found a Parallel Universe 'Next to Ours' After an Antarctica Experiment

joseephuss

Reaction score
https://www.techtimes.com/articles/...xt-to-ours-after-an-antarctica-experiment.htm

NASA Scientists Might Have Found a Parallel Universe 'Next to Ours' After an Antarctica Experiment

One of the biggest debates is whether the theory of a parallel universe or multiverses is real with some people, including some experts, who believe it exists and the other group in disagreement.

nasa-anita-parallel-universe-multiverse-big-bang.jpg

(Photo : Pixabay)
In the theory of parallel universes, when the Big Bang happened, two universes were formed.
Although it remains a mystery, it's a popular concept in films and TV series. Nevertheless, it may not be fiction anymore as the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) scientists themselves have found possible evidence of a parallel universe next to our own.

NASA's ANITA
In a report by the Daily Star, a cosmic ray detection experiment conducted by several NASA scientists found particles that might be from outside our own universe.

The group of experts was working with NASA's Antarctic Impulsive Transient Antenna (ANITA). They used a giant balloon to haul the device high above Antarctica, where there is cold, dry air, which provides the excellent condition to use it as there is little to no radio noise that could distort its findings.

ANITA is an instrument that detects ultra-high energy cosmic-ray neutrinos.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
It's a big leap to suppose this is evidence of a parallel universe, when we know there are elements in quantum mechanics that jump from location to location, faster than the speed of light, virtually disappearing and reappearing. There are also situations in which electrons seem to travel two different paths at the same time.
There are far too many things in this universe that we can't explain to start citing alternate universes as reasons.
That said, I'm not against the possibility of other dimensions, I just think we need more than this experiment to give serious credence to this as evidence.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Van Allen Radiation Belt says high. And micrometeorites on the moon say high too. And no crater under the lunar module landing pad also want to say high.
I assume you mean they say, "Hi".

Don't you think that if the U.S. had faked it, China, Japan, Russia, etc, etc, etc, would be right there calling BS for the world to see?

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
I assume you mean they say, "Hi".

Don't you think that if the U.S. had faked it, China, Japan, Russia, etc, etc, etc, would be right there calling BS for the world to see?

lol. Ya, the U.S. is trembling over that. Why didn't any of the Space Shuttle missions ever go above the radiation belt?

cowboyec

Reaction score
It's a big leap to suppose this is evidence of a parallel universe, when we know there are elements in quantum mechanics that jump from location to location, faster than the speed of light, virtually disappearing and reappearing. There are also situations in which electrons seem to travel two different paths at the same time.
There are far too many things in this universe that we can't explain to start citing alternate universes as reasons.
That said, I'm not against the possibility of other dimensions, I just think we need more than this experiment to give serious credence to this as evidence.
you changed your pic.
is that your ride???

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
lol. Ya, the U.S. is trembling over that. Why didn't any of the Space Shuttle missions ever go above the radiation belt?

You should watch videos like this, that debunk the claims that it was faked, rather than watching or reading the conspiracy theorists' versions. It's good to question these things, but only if you're willing to listen to the explanations.