Twitter: Nashon Wright seems to be gaining momentum

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Those really ugly agility numbers make me think this is mostly OTA hype.

If there's one thing we should all know by now, it's that camp reporters don't know what they're looking at and/or only go on a couple of flashy plays that might be against terrible QBs or WRs.
I don’t even think it’s that. I think it’s simply you have guys who perform well outside of the big lights and some who perform well under them.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

If there's one thing we should all know by now, it's that camp reporters don't know what they're looking at and/or only go on a couple of flashy plays that might be against terrible QBs or WRs.

The Richard Sherman style of playing CB does not require the same type of agility as the Darrelle Revis style.

The scheme is setup for the Richard Sherman style of CB play.

If Sherman had been forced to play the Revis style, we wouldn't even know his name at this point.

Length does offset limited quickness if used correctly.

We saw David Irving have success almost purely because of his length. He didn't have the quickness to even make a roster if he had been 6-1 with 32" arms.

Reactions: CWR

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

An educated fan doesn't put any stock on these reports.

MarcusRock

Reaction score

Way to bash on Dak and CeeDee Lamb, bro. You call yourself a fan?

Am I doing it right, @Risen Star?

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
scouting source, and asked him his thoughts on the rising star?

“Nahshon has that skill set you look for. At first, you notice his height and his long stride. Then you really dig into his tape and you realize he has a lot to him. Quick twitch, and smooth with his hips. I like that you can put him on a wideout, and forget about him. In the best way possible I mean that. I like that he was a receiver, you can see it in his style of play. He runs routes for some guys, he always seems to be in the right place. You can’t teach instinct and it seems like he has that. Fun guy, plenty of swaggers, and an attitude you like on your guys. I was watching him in week one this year against Washington, he was called for a pass interference right off the bat. It was a bad call, but he didn’t complain or go into a shell. he battled back, had a short memory, and did his job. He can be a success in the NFL, he needs some work, they all do, but he has the potential you like.”

https://www.nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/nahshon-wright/

"Nahshon has that skill set you look for. At first, you notice his height and his long stride. Then you really dig into his tape and you realize he has a lot to him. Quick twitch, and smooth with his hips. I like that you can put him on a wideout, and forget about him. In the best way possible I mean that. I like that he was a receiver, you can see it in his style of play. He runs routes for some guys, he always seems to be in the right place. You can’t teach instinct and it seems like he has that. Fun guy, plenty of swaggers, and an attitude you like on your guys. I was watching him in week one this year against Washington, he was called for a pass interference right off the bat. It was a bad call, but he didn’t complain or go into a shell. he battled back, had a short memory, and did his job. He can be a success in the NFL, he needs some work, they all do, but he has the potential you like.”

"Thank you, Rockport."

"You're welcome."