Navy pilots describe encounters with UFOs

DoctorChicken

Reaction score

Speaking of, more than 7 years ago, a reddit user commented about his many alien abductions, and how they'd make first contact on July 8th or 18th, 2021 (he couldn't tell due to their accents).

tenor.gif

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
Those small ships can't come from far away, because the beings aboard them need nourishment.

1) There is a much bigger ship near by. A ship large enough for them to grow what they need.

2) Aliens live inside one of our gas giants.

3) There is an Earth like planet on the other side of the sun. They keep intercepting on satellites to hide their existence.

4) They are very small beings. Adults are only a few inches tall.

That's the only explanations I can give as to why their ships are so small.

nobody

Reaction score
Those small ships can't come from far away, because the beings aboard them need nourishment.

1) There is a much bigger ship near by. A ship large enough for them to grow what they need.

3) There is an Earth like planet on the other side of the sun. They keep intercepting on satellites to hide their existence.

Not that I believe any of it, but speaking hypothetically another explanation would be an alternate Earth/dimension. It would explain the silly reddit post saying that they come from far away but also close to the side. Sounds like dimensional travel or space-folding.

When nothing of the sort happens in July, I wonder what the next target date an attention-seeker will set.

HungryLion

Reaction score

Another possibility:

they know far more about how the universe functions than we do, which enables them to travel distances we cannot currently fathom, or through time itself.

I happen to believe aliens exist. I don’t necessarily believe the current UFO’s are definitely aliens or that they have visited our planet in the past.

What makes it so fascinating to think about is the sheer amount of possibilities and mystery surrounding it all.

The Ominous

Dead Man Stalkin
Reaction score
Can't wait for the June Report. I laughed, have laughed, and will continue to laugh at the "Old Guard" who continues to deny. Its real. They're here. And it ain't North Korea, Russia, or China folks.

It's ALF... But seriously I want to BELIEVE. I think our Government might in a sort of ambiguous way admit ET's are real. Ain't no way those of us who walk on this planet can accomplish what is physically happening in the skies with all this tangible evidence. They're here......

dsturgeon

Reaction score
After WW2 we brought over n azi scientits in "operation paperclip", and they started nasa and continued other scientific work they were working on. There were many n azi submarines that disappeared and many believe they went to south america and antartica.

Admiral Byrd went to Antarctica with a large fleet in operation "high jump", were defeated and came back with an interesting account. Immediatly after this America and Russia start firing nukes straight up in the air "operation fish bowl" under a larger project called dominic. The word dominic means belonging to God. So, you have operation fish bowl belonging to God, where we send nukes up into the air.

The antarctic treaty is signed, where countries all over the world sign in and in which they agree that access to antartica is limited, and normal people cant just go there and explore.

So, what if besides n azi scientist coming here to continue their work, they went to Antarctica, and started developing anti gravitational aircraft, or in underground military bases around the world, and that is what we are seeing now. Advanced weaponry that is unidentified by the normal person, but nothing from a different planet.

nobody

Reaction score
Can't wait for the June Report. I laughed, have laughed, and will continue to laugh at the "Old Guard" who continues to deny. Its real. They're here. And it ain't North Korea, Russia, or China folks.

It's ALF... But seriously I want to BELIEVE. I think our Government might in a sort of ambiguous way admit ET's are real. Ain't no way those of us who walk on this planet can accomplish what is physically happening in the skies with all this tangible evidence. They're here......

What if they are residents or AI from an alternate earth? They would not technically be Extra-terrestrials because they would literally be Terrestrials. Or if they're humans or AI from the future or evolved dinosaurs from the past? The point I'm trying to make is that they're unidentified. Clearly there's photographic and video evidence of some unknown phenomenon, but to automatically say they're aliens without a shred of true evidence that they are from another planet is as laughable a stance as you claim denial is.

About the smartest stance is: Something is going on. Something unknown and out of the ordinary. Past that, true evidence for anything is lacking.

DoctorChicken

Reaction score

I'm not a big conspiracy guy, I'll say that first so I seem less nuts.

The majority of UAP fans I have seen think they're one of two things - interdimensional beings, or aquatic, and live under the sea on earth.

Either one explains the ability for them to appear seemingly out of nowhere, and disappear just as quickly.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score

My last 5 years in the military I worked at a Electronic Warfare center. All types from satellites to any kind of phone to humint. I've got 5 more years of silence before I can speak without facing charges but I can say, since some of this has been declassified, that they are certainly out there, and watching.

dsturgeon

Reaction score
This was over 70 years ago. That is a long time to develop technology

Die Glocke (The Bell)

Some say it is a hoax, but it has a suprising look to the navy spotted UFO's

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
After WW2 we brought over n azi scientits in "operation paperclip", and they started nasa and continued other scientific work they were working on. There were many n azi submarines that disappeared and many believe they went to south america and antartica.

Admiral Byrd went to Antarctica with a large fleet in operation "high jump", were defeated and came back with an interesting account. Immediatly after this America and Russia start firing nukes straight up in the air "operation fish bowl" under a larger project called dominic. The word dominic means belonging to God. So, you have operation fish bowl belonging to God, where we send nukes up into the air.

The antarctic treaty is signed, where countries all over the world sign in and in which they agree that access to antartica is limited, and normal people cant just go there and explore.

So, what if besides n azi scientist coming here to continue their work, they went to Antarctica, and started developing anti gravitational aircraft, or in underground military bases around the world, and that is what we are seeing now. Advanced weaponry that is unidentified by the normal person, but nothing from a different planet.

What's being reported changes the laws of physics, as we understand them. Even if what you suggest were true, any alternate development in the Artic, would not account for that.

nobody

Reaction score
LOL...... I'm gonna laugh hella hard if the aliens turn out looking like this guy....

https://encrypted-tbn0.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTQ2-LsPS0xcDDU1-x21N0ucNHY-EHEtrc83g&usqp=CAU

Or he's their pet.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
I have to say, there is a lot better of a chance that aliens visit rather than a bigfoot stalking campers :laugh:
,,, Hahaha, yeah,right! Just keep telling yourself that, on that next deep woods "roughing it" camping excursion ,,,er,,,at 3A.M. when Woody wilderness-ville goes so quiet it wakes you up from a listless uncomfortable non-sleep,,, Bigfoot is watching you:omg:

*Back when I used to gold pan /camp out on a weekend, there were a couple of times I wasn't all that certain "I" was the scariest bi-pedal humanoid within the proximity of that general A.O. ( especially that one time I heard what sounded like a couple pieces of steel pipe being clanged against each other & there wasn't **** sign of civilization around fer' miles:eek:o_O:eek:

Last edited:

dsturgeon

Reaction score
,,, Hahaha, yeah,right! Just keep telling yourself that, on that next deep woods "roughing it" camping excursion ,,,er,,,at 3A.M. when Woody wilderness-ville goes so quite it wakes you up from a listless uncomfortable non-sleep,,, Bigfoot is watching you:omg:

*Back when I used to gold pan /camp out on a weekend, there were a couple of times I wasn't all that certain "I" was the scariest bi-pedal humaniod within the proximity of that general A.O. ( especially that one time I heard what sounded like a couple pieces of steel pipe being clanged against each other & there wasn't **** sign of civilization around fer' miles:eek:o_O:eek:

how did you do gold panning?

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
*I have a "dry washer" a manually operated forced air bellows type of torture & would then haul my 5 gal. plastic buckets (3/4 full) of black sand concentrates back to the home fort to wet pan those, tho, during the winter in higher elevations, I'd enjoy the benefits of having running snow melt water handy