Navy pilots describe encounters with UFOs

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Those small ships can't come from far away, because the beings aboard them need nourishment.

1) There is a much bigger ship near by. A ship large enough for them to grow what they need.

2) Aliens live inside one of our gas giants.

3) There is an Earth like planet on the other side of the sun. They keep intercepting on satellites to hide their existence.

4) They are very small beings. Adults are only a few inches tall.

That's the only explanations I can give as to why their ships are so small.

Like the little guy from Men in Black?

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
My last 5 years in the military I worked at a Electronic Warfare center. All types from satellites to any kind of phone to humint. I've got 5 more years of silence before I can speak without facing charges but I can say, since some of this has been declassified, that they are certainly out there, and watching.
You ever watch any of that "Billy Carson's" YouTube videos? ( there was a hell of a lot more to Regan's "star wars" than what the media laughingly portrayed it out to be, also,there's satellite video of a earth based weapons station { outta' Australia I think it was} firing a pulsed beam directed energy glob of something ,up at a ufo, it missed it by a month of Sundays,as that ufo warped the hell in reverse outta' there in nothing flat)

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
You ever watch any of that "Billy Carson's" YouTube videos? ( there was a hell of a lot more to Regan's "star wars" than what the media laughingly portrayed it out to be, also,there's satellite video of a earth based weapons station { outta' Australia I think it was} firing a pulsed beam directed energy glob of something ,up at a ufo, it missed it by a month of Sundays,as that ufo warped the hell in reverse outta' there in nothing flat)
No can’t say I have.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Thread Reminder

Site Rule #6 - You will not post religious discussions, comments or content.

Please adhere to the above rule and all additional site rules to avoid post deletions, quoted post deletions, temporary/permanent benching from threads etc., on CowboysZone.com.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I have a casual interest in UFO's. Not so much the abduction side but objects flying around that seem to defy reasonable explanation.

I've had an interest since the early 70's and our school library had a few UFO books.

It's funny... The UFO thing seems to heat-up every 10 to 15 years.

I remember the early 70's UFO wave and the Pascagoula, MS sighting/abduction which was everywhere in the news.

Then that all faded for several years and then Roswell became hot. The the Gulf Breeze sightings.

Interesting how the topic seems to recede then then comes roaring back several years later.

rags747

Reaction score
Cameras are at their all time highs as far as picture quality and everyone on earth has one and yet we still see pictures no different in quality than 75 years ago, something ain’t right!

dsturgeon

Reaction score
Cameras are at their all time highs as far as picture quality and everyone on earth has one and yet we still see pictures no different in quality than 75 years ago, something ain’t right!

From what i have see, there a whole lot of high quality phone videos of U.F.O's. There are ones with lights that look like drones that change, shapeshifting ones, and weird stuff where parts of the sky change abnormal colors and light beams. I have seen a few but not many that move at abnormal speeds in these types.

The navy ones are the bad camera ones, that move at high speeds, abnormal turns and so on

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
They're from the quantum realm... Heard it from my butcher who's a friend of Ant-Man

dsturgeon

Reaction score

Here is one from 4 or 5 different people, good quality camera. It is not your normal plane

nobody

Reaction score
Ironically, the more we get access to high quality cameras, the easier faking things get because the editing tech keeps pace. A substantial portion of videos are faked or misidentified. I tend to believe the grainy military ones more when the pilots and air traffic control are basically like "heck if we know."

dsturgeon

Reaction score
Ironically, the more we get access to high quality cameras, the easier faking things get because the editing tech keeps pace. A substantial portion of videos are faked or misidentified. I tend to believe the grainy military ones more when the pilots and air traffic control are basically like "heck if we know."

The more advanced drones become, the more they can fake as well. We saw in the super bowl a few years back, how they used many drones together to create something, and I have seen videos in singapore and somewhere else where they used drones to make pictures of stuff in the sky. That was a few years ago.

Starlink has been freaking people out when it is visible.

Like you were saying, I think we are at a point when you cant believe anything you see on a screen. Whether it is UFO based or not. I saw a video of people faking massive deaths from covid in India (i am not saying there isn't, I am just saying people are faking videos), a few years back people faking suicide bombings in the middle east, and a news station in the US showing live fire drills in virginia or one of the states, and saying it was an attack in syria.

Last edited:

SlammedZero

Reaction score
You guys ever heard of Bob Lazar? If not, I highly suggest to look up and research his story. More recently he has done a Joe Rogan podcast and he is on a Netflix documentary (Bob Lazar: Area 51 & Flying Saucers). Interesting stuff and something just tells me he has some validity behind his story.

dsturgeon

Reaction score
You guys ever heard of Bob Lazar? If not, I highly suggest to look up and research his story. More recently he has done a Joe Rogan podcast and he is on a Netflix documentary (Bob Lazar: Area 51 & Flying Saucers). Interesting stuff and something just tells me he has some validity behind his story.

i saw his skinwalker ranch video, but not the ufo video

dsturgeon

Reaction score
The first comment says there were no "scheduled" drone shows in the area.

dsturgeon

Reaction score

This is a show i like. It is on every Saturday night 10pm central. Tonight happens to be about aliens. It is from a Biblical viewpoint, but it would be hard to find better secular research to go along with it. There are usually 1600-2000 people watching live, and it is a good show. The show is called "The Midnight Ride"

If you put your mouse at the top of the window and click, it will open in a tab, and it will start at 10p tonight

Last edited:

dsturgeon

Reaction score

Alot of the crop circles that he shows in the diagrams each year remind me of pictures I would make as a kid with
iu

as to the actual photos of the crop circles they are impressive. I kept thinking I could figure them out in Ariel views where maybe you put a rod in the middle and use a string to make the circles precise, but then it switches views or goes to ground level and I am stumped. Or we did drawings in my art class in highschool where you divide the pictures up in small squares and chart it out that way, but then I don't see how that would work out.

I don't know how people do it, especially on the ones at the end. Being precise and getting the wheat to lay how you want it to