NBA Issues Memo to teams reminding them they have to stand for Anthem

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
so what's the difference between what you are saying about the players, and someone wrongly assuming that if you are against the protest, you are sticking a middle finger up to minorities?
It doesn't matter what you think your protest is about if the fans don't perceive it that way. That's not a difficult concept.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
It doesn't matter what you think your protest is about if the fans don't perceive it that way. That's not a difficult concept.

so if fans who are for the protests, view any player that doesn't as racists, does that make it true?

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
so if fans who are for the protests, view any player that doesn't as racists, does that make it true?
I'm not talking about individual fans, I'm talking about the fans as a whole and you know that, you are just being argumentative. Are you aware there is a Cowboys game on right now? Stop it.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
I'm not talking about individual fans, I'm talking about the fans as a whole and you know that, you are just being argumentative.

Whether you mean individual or fans as a whole, your position makes just as little sense. If something is right, it's right. If something is wrong, it's wrong, regardless of how the majority feel about it.

Are you aware there is a Cowboys game on right now? Stop it.

yea, just like you, I'm capable of doing more than one thing at a time.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Whether you mean individual or fans as a whole, your position makes just as little sense. If something is right, it's right. If something is wrong, it's wrong, regardless of how the majority feel about it.

LOL, you don't get it.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Actually most of these idiots don't know what the hell they are protesting. I've heard them say everything from police ro the confederacy. Probably the greatest assortment of misinformed people ever assembled. Mo Claiborne should be their official spokesman

There is like a million things.

What are they protesting and is it even a real thing that can be measured and are we able to fix it?

Status
Not open for further replies.