NBA Journalist Chris Broussard: “Cowboys have no chance to beat the Bucs”

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
The same one liner is going around sports media that Cowboys have no chance in hell to beat the bucs.

Can’t wait to shut that loser up. :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not no chance but very little chance. They're a better team, they're at home, they're raising their banner, they have a much better QB and defense, we played it "smart" and "safe" by not preparing for the game.

They should win it handily. This place should be unreadable by halftime.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What does a NBA rag reporter know about football anyway.
I mean if fans on here say Jerry, the Arkansas oil, insurance, chicken farmer or whatever knows nothing. But has owned the team since 1989. Then this hack knows nothing.

About everything I seen yesterday and so far today, is sucking up to TB and giving us no chance at all. Almost as much as @Risen Star asked for "likes" :lmao2:

I may not watch much of any previews today. Or have a quick finger on the mute button. :muttley:
Will have on the financial channels most of the day anyway, and running around doing other stuff.

Pompey-Cowboy

Reaction score
Last season,
Home team won the super bowl.
Away team finished 3rd in a terrible division with a 6-10 record.
Yep, no chance seems a reasonable assessment.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
We have a chance, so he's wrong.

We don't have much of a chance, but its a Week 1 football game. We have no idea how the Bucs or Cowboys will be this season.

The Bucs might beat us then lose their next 10 games and we might go on to win our next 10 games.

We'll find out in about 12 hours.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We have a chance, so he's wrong.
We don't have much of a chance, but its a Week 1 football game. We have no idea how the Bucs or Cowboys will be this season.
The Bucs might beat us then lose their next 10 games and we might go on to win our next 10 games.

We'll find out in about 12 hours.

It will be a long 12 hours. And the last hour will seem like the 12 hours itself. :laugh:

I have enough to do to keep me busy though.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
On a side note, this will be Brady's 300th NFL start and if the Cowboys somehow sack him 5 times tonight he will be the most sacked QB of all time if you don't count QBs who have to practice with Dorance Armstrong.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
It will be a long 12 hours. And the last hour will seem like the 12 hours itself. :laugh:

I have enough to do to keep me busy though.
I'm so ready that I'm going to watch the hours of pre games stuff that leads up to the game. It'll just make me mad and aggravate me, but I need real Cowboys football.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I’m looking more forward to next weeks game at LA. The potential of an 0-2 start is much more newsworthy than losing to the Champs.