NBA Journalist Chris Broussard: “Cowboys have no chance to beat the Bucs”

RoyalCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Lmao. Some cowboys fans are so weak...like I wouldn't want some of you on any of my past football/rugby teams...you give up too quick and have no confidence. Why care about what someone else has to say? Go out there and do work. You fail; move on, learn from it and try again. You succeed; move on, learn from it and do it again. That's the beauty of competitive sports.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
The Journalist has a Zero percent chance of me liking him.

Shane612

Reaction score
I'd say cowboys have about 40% chance to beat the Buccs tonight.

dwmyers

Reaction score
I have some tools to estimate odds but they aren't in play until week 4. That said, there is pretty decent consistency between people predicting win probabilities and those giving points odds.
For example 538 has the Bucs winning about 74% of the time, which comes out as a 7.9 point advantage. Sports books range from 7.5 to 8 points as the spread.
Rounding, Dallas has a 1 in 4 chance of winning according to the "experts".

D-

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Dallas has a chance if they can put Brady on his *** early and make him uncomfortable. If not, I have a feeling it will be the Cowboys who are uncomfortable by halftime.

Sydla

Reaction score
Lmao. Some cowboys fans are so weak...like I wouldn't want some of you on any of my past football/rugby teams...you give up too quick and have no confidence. Why care about what someone else has to say? Go out there and do work. You fail; move on, learn from it and try again. You succeed; move on, learn from it and do it again. That's the beauty of competitive sports.

LOL.

Fans on a message board literally have zero impact on the outcome of the game tonight. So fans having little confidence in getting a win as a big underdog has zero bearing on what happens tonight.

ESisback

Reaction score
Tampa probably wins. Everyone picks Tampa, but when Tampa wins, they’ll still be snarky, they’ll still say loser, and they’ll still overanalyze it like it was the Super Bowl. If we upset them, they’ll call it a meaningless fluke, and talk about other games, including how we have no chance against the Chargers.

Praxit

Reaction score
...when the ball gets kicked off its 50/50. Then mistakes happen. Who gets the breaks?

chasecooley5308

Reaction score
To be honest, the cowboys are in a Lose/Lose situation tonight anyway. If we win the whole sports world will say "Oh the bucs were off their game", or "Tom Brady had an off night", and if we get beat it will be " Well the cowboys are who we thought they were, strong offense but weak defense".