NBA Playoffs 2023

T-RO

Reaction score
This is a really mentally tough Heat team versus a great Denver team.
Denver spent 3-4 years building to this and it has paid off.

Jokic is the best player in the league right now.
But Denver's ability to defend is insane and what Gordon has done in these playoffs is really unsung.
Who wins, and in how many games?

ESisback

Reaction score
Bro, to even legitimately be in the conversation as the GOAT certifies his importance and place in the game.

I personally come from the Jordan era so in my eyes, he’s the pinnacle. But I recognize what LeBron has accomplished from the very minute he came into the league.

Very few prospects in ANY sport were as hyped as him coming out of high school. Even fewer (if any) delivered on that hype the way he did.

If you got other examples I’d love to here them.
1)I despise Lebron. Millions do.
2)It won’t change, no matter what you say.
3)I don’t NEED to validate my opinion. Your thirst for debate can be momentarily quenched in the Lebron thread. Thank you no.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
If Joker and Murray are both hot, Nuggets are awfully hard to beat. BTW, liked that press conference bit the other day from Spoelstra where he chewed out the dumb question.

ESisback

Reaction score
My Top 20

Jordan
Bird
Magic
Kobe
Kareem
Wilt
Shaq
Nowitski
Curry
Jokic
Russell
Havlicek
Giannis
Wade
Duncan
Durant
West
Hakeem the Dream
Garnett
Baylor

T-RO

Reaction score
Nuggets roll on.

Heading back to Denver, with a chance to secure Denver's first ever title.

I lived in Denver from 2001-2006 so I have a little place in my heart for them.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Atrocious game by Denver tonight. Game 6 looming large
Are you going to ask them to give their trophy back? :muttley:

Kudos to Joker. Joins Giannis as another big man to prove his legend, in seasons that Steph Curry or Lebron James decide to let someone else win.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
I have been a Denver Nuggets fan since 1982 when my family moved to Denver.

I used to play Nerf hoops in my bedroom while watching them on my little 12" black and white tv pretending I was Alex English.

After all these years I really didn't think I would get to see them win a championship.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score

I used to play Nerf hoops in my bedroom while watching them on my little 12" black and white tv pretending I was Alex English.

After all these years I really didn't think I would get to see them win a championship.
That’s cool. After reading the headlines of 47 years in existence and never winning a Championship, it made me wonder how many longtime faithful had been out there. We have Cowboys fans here that love to create those drama threads telling us they will slit their wrists and all hope is lost because we haven’t won a Super Bowl in 25 years. Being with a team that has never even sniffed a championship for 40+ years, that’s dedication.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Gratz to Nuggets.
Denver is a cool city to visit and seeing coastal cities win it every year gets old.

But as a Mavs fan I am thankful this season is over, done and dusted.
It was one long crotch kick for Mavs fans.

Onto the off-season wearing a cup.

RFABR

Reaction score
Are you going to ask them to give their trophy back? :muttley:

Kudos to Joker. Joins Giannis as another big man to prove his legend, in seasons that Steph Curry or Lebron James decide to let someone else win.
Absolutely not:laugh:, I was rooting for them. Big Jokic fan, he plays a style, a brand of basketball that I enjoy very very much.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score

Congratulations.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score

A real fan would have worn a Fat Lever jersey.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
That’s cool. After reading the headlines of 47 years in existence and never winning a Championship, it made me wonder how many longtime faithful had been out there. We have Cowboys fans here that love to create those drama threads telling us they will slit their wrists and all hope is lost because we haven’t won a Super Bowl in 25 years. Being with a team that has never even sniffed a championship for 40+ years, that’s dedication.
Its always funny to me when Cowboys fans do this. Go talk to fans of X team amd get back to me

ESisback

Reaction score
Late congrats to the best team—The Denver Nuggets!

I know Joy Fatass Taylor wanted the trendy Heat, which is increasing my enjoyment tremendously. On to baseball/NFL TC…