NBA Playoffs 2023

ESisback

Reaction score
Because how in your feels you are about it lol. Its just funny that you raging over the very thing you feed
1)Reread your post, then repeat it in English, please.
2)Why are your posts “facts” and “logic”, but mine are “raging”?

That’s funny, that you think you know my mood.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
1)Reread your post, then repeat it in English, please.
2)Why are your posts “facts” and “logic”, but mine are “raging”?

That’s funny, that you think you know my mood.
Im posting about that fact you are obsessed with Lebron that you have basically the thread with it long after he has been eliminated . In the middle of the finals. If you cant see how he is owning you, then there isnt much I can say

ESisback

Reaction score
Im posting about that fact you are obsessed with Lebron that you have basically the thread with it long after he has been eliminated . In the middle of the finals. If you cant see how he is owning you, then there isnt much I can say
He must be “owning” you as well, because you won’t shut up about it. What’s his rectum taste like?

T-RO

Reaction score

Greatest player of the world. And rising up the ranks fast on historical greatness.

T-RO

Reaction score
Greatest games in NBA history?

To dominate in all 3 phases of the game...can't think of a better measurement for greatest games. I suppose Jordan with his 40 + scoring plus elite defense deserves get the nod for best games, but interesting.

Only 5 times in history...

3/22/67 Wilt, 37 pt, 27 reb, 11 assists
4/13/70 Jabbar, 38 pt, 23 reb, 11 assists
5/16/23 Jokic, 34 pt, 21 reb, 14 assists
6/11/21 Jokic, 32 pt, 20 reb, 10 assists
6/7/23 Jokic, 32 pt, 21 reb, 10 assists

Joker throttled it down as Denver was way ahead.

ESisback

Reaction score
Two guys with triple/doubles!
Jokic—32 points, 21 reb., 10 assists
Murray—34, 10, 10

T-RO

Reaction score
LeBron discussion has a new thread.

Now we can keep NBA playoffs discussions to teams and players that are still playing/still relevant.

T-RO

Reaction score
Docic says Murray is *him*.

Don't get all this hype about this rookie. Never really heard of him, and we've seen overcooked narratives before.

Did hear he's got a 40 inch vert, which was third in the draft class. I don't know. Maybe a nice backup in time.

I heard Brown (not this Braun kid) was more important for the win.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
No doubt a great player, but The Goat? No way. Too many people dislike him, which is part of it.
Bro, to even legitimately be in the conversation as the GOAT certifies his importance and place in the game.

I personally come from the Jordan era so in my eyes, he’s the pinnacle. But I recognize what LeBron has accomplished from the very minute he came into the league.

Very few prospects in ANY sport were as hyped as him coming out of high school. Even fewer (if any) delivered on that hype the way he did.

If you got other examples I’d love to here them.

T-RO

Reaction score
Just learning about this Braun kid. Look he's more likely to ride the bench most of his career than anything, but geesh. MADE.AN.IMPRESSION.

-Won three straight state finals in high school.
-Won NCAA title in college
-Poised perhaps to win NBA title as a rookie (lucky of course to land w/Nuggets)

He's not even a top four Nugget player, but holy crap!

Do kinda worry this early success will make him a head case. An early flame out.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Holy geez this thread evolved into a whole bunch of mouth breathin nonsense.

This is a really mentally tough Heat team versus a great Denver team.
Denver spent 3-4 years building to this and it has paid off.

Jokic is the best player in the league right now.
But Denver's ability to defend is insane and what Gordon has done in these playoffs is really unsung.