Twitter: NBC announces changes to its Football Night in America broadcast

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Mike Florio. How did that guy ever fake his way onto national TV?
I used to admire him quite a bit. I remember when he was a nothing on slow dial up.

He kind of rode the crest. Was kind of cool back in the old days of the internet.

Now, he is kind of an echo chamber.

He has become the brand though. For good and bad.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
shes still very pretty..... I dont want to say something to get me in trouble.... lets just say times are changing for Joy. Not unlike most of us that get a little older. I started gaining weight, didnt like it, so I dropped 37lbs last year.

Creeper

Reaction score
Is Jac Collinsworth the son of Cris Collinsworth? Yes he is! And Chris Simms is the son of Phil Simms. It is good to have connections. LOL.

In the meantime, I don't think the role of female sideline reporter is necessary. The role seems contrived, or a way for the NFL to insert women into the sport. Every network now has a sideline female sideline reporter and they are cookie cutter figures. Seems insulting to me. Most of their reports are awkward and distracting. Is it really necessary to cut away to a sideline reporter to tell us a player is injured and won't return? The guys in the booth can do that. "We received word from the <insert team name>'s sideline that <insert player name> injured his <insert body part> and will (or won't) return to the game." In the meantime the camera is free to focus on the field and players, or a replay of the injury can be played for the viewers. Do the networks really think football fans can't go 3 hours without looking at a hot, or semi-hot chick?

Last edited:

MikeB80

Reaction score
thankfully I never watch the pregame coverage on nbc. I can not stand Tony Dungy or Drew Brees.

MikeB80

Reaction score
Is Jac Collinsworth the son of Cris Collinsworth? Yes he is! And Chris Simms is the son of Phil Simms. It is good to have connections. LOL.

In the meantime, I don't think the role of female sideline reporter is necessary. The role seems contrived, or a way for the NFL to insert women into the sport. Every network now has a sideline female sideline reporter and they are cookie cutter figures. Seems insulting to me. Most of their reports are awkward and distracting. Is it really necessary to cut away to a sideline reporter to tell us a player is injured and won't return? The guys in the booth can do that. "We received word from the <insert team name>'s sideline that <insert player name> injured his <insert body part> and will (or won't) return to the game." In the meantime the camera is free to focus on the field and players, or a replay of the injury can be played for the viewers. Do the networks really think football fans can't go 3 hours without looking at a hot, or semi-hot chick?

Kristi Scales the cowboys radio broadcast sideline reporter is Outstanding. She has the best cowboys information of anyone on gamedays and during the game.

The comments on the sideline reporters appearance says more about you than about why the networks have these jobs and what their role is.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Was? Man Joy is still smokin hot. It's not her fault some dudes don't appreciate a lil thick shawty.. cause I damn sure do..
she was smokin hot.... I can appreciate some thickness... but Joy is a little .... uhm ,lets say I dont appreciate her thickness at the moment. Shes still beautiful.... AND unlike most eye candy on these shows, she knows what she is talking about since her brother was an nfl player.

Reid1boys

Reaction score

I couldnt agree with you more. Placing a token woman on these shows is insulting to me. The woman "Moderator," on a show like skips is absolutely a joke IMO and very insulting.

Creeper

Reaction score
Kristi Scales the cowboys radio broadcast sideline reporter is Outstanding. She has the best cowboys information of anyone on gamedays and during the game.

The comments on the sideline reporters appearance says more about you than about why the networks have these jobs and what their role is.

So what does it say about me? I love constructive criticism, especially from people who know as much about me as I do about speaking Farsi.

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
She must be a football genius, because lookswise she is a 3, like Rachel.
OIP.eQw5nSBxokRlVeGVjSoTagHaHa
Wait, what that is a 3?? Not in my house..

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score

What you two sexists overlook is that Maria might have a recipe to share on the sidelines or Maria might be testing NFL approved high heels on the sidelines.